When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I have noticed it right before it is about to pop

someone would  need to be quick then especially if trying to watch a few regions lol

also what happens when a region restarts,can anyone be there when it happens?

Edited by IIINADIANNEIII

Just a bit of prophecy: I look into my cristall ball and I see ......

There will be a second release .... today at 2:55 pm SLT .... and they will release  ....

*looksharderintocristallball* .........................  Sparkle Bottoms!!

......  OR ..... *lookingstillharder* ...... maybe it's Permaglow!! ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I believe they boot you out of a region for a restart

You cannot miss a restart if you have your speakers on. A LOUD howling doomesday voice shouts at you "Get out of here ..." and then something that sounds like "Armageddon" or "Arborian" ;) ... after that you either hastily logg out or you are kicked out !

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

You cannot miss a restart if you have your speakers on. A howling doomeday voice shouts at you "Get out of here ..." and then something that sounds like "Amageddon" or "Arborian" ;) ... after that you either hastily logg out or you are kicked out !

The gong and shake of doom :) 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just a bit of prophecy: I look into my cristall ball and I see ......

There will be a second release .... today at 2:55 pm SLT .... and they will release  ....

*looksharderintocristallball* .........................  Sparkle Bottoms!!

I predict that there will be a second release.... it will happen 5 minutes after we've all logged out and it will be the region of our dreams......

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, DellaLaBella said:

I didn't think that could be done!

Went to find a camper I landed but just went straight there and wandered about. The restarts were a bit crazy. Wandered into wrong parcel got ejected by an orb and looked back to see those banlines!

6 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Went to find a camper I landed but just went straight there and wandered about. The restarts were a bit crazy. Wandered into wrong parcel got ejected by an orb and looked back to see those banlines!

Had to test...went to my Poseidon Peak house...ban lines box is grayed out...perhaps the orb that ejected you puts out some weird ban lies object?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I think if you get added onto their ban list you will see ban lines.  Check the parcel and see if your name is there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

And what does that mean? You got a parcel in Hammond Park, abandoned it and keep getting it back?

No I have not let a  Hammond Park go for now anyway - I was making a reference to Permaglow being the one I prefer of the two. 

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.