Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

3 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I have noticed it right before it is about to pop

someone would  need to be quick then especially if trying to watch a few regions lol

also what happens when a region restarts,can anyone be there when it happens?

Edited by IIINADIANNEIII

Just a bit of prophecy: I look into my cristall ball and I see ......

There will be a second release .... today at 2:55 pm SLT .... and they will release  ....

*looksharderintocristallball* .........................  Sparkle Bottoms!!

......  OR ..... *lookingstillharder* ...... maybe it's Permaglow!! ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've just sent a camper in Blossom Rocks I got a while ago back in. Had a great day today in the abandon section houses in River Run and Hammond Park and a surprise boat which I might even keep ... **shock** but I do hope it is Permaglow later ....

2 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I believe they boot you out of a region for a restart

You cannot miss a restart if you have your speakers on. A LOUD howling doomesday voice shouts at you "Get out of here ..." and then something that sounds like "Armageddon" or "Arborian" ;) ... after that you either hastily logg out or you are kicked out !

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

You cannot miss a restart if you have your speakers on. A howling doomeday voice shouts at you "Get out of here ..." and then something that sounds like "Amageddon" or "Arborian" ;) ... after that you either hastily logg out or you are kicked out !

The gong and shake of doom :) 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just a bit of prophecy: I look into my cristall ball and I see ......

There will be a second release .... today at 2:55 pm SLT .... and they will release  ....

*looksharderintocristallball* .........................  Sparkle Bottoms!!

I predict that there will be a second release.... it will happen 5 minutes after we've all logged out and it will be the region of our dreams......

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

Went to Madison Creek campers and someone has yellow banlines up - that's not right is it?

I didn't think that could be done!

1 minute ago, DellaLaBella said:

I didn't think that could be done!

Went to find a camper I landed but just went straight there and wandered about. The restarts were a bit crazy. Wandered into wrong parcel got ejected by an orb and looked back to see those banlines!

6 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Went to find a camper I landed but just went straight there and wandered about. The restarts were a bit crazy. Wandered into wrong parcel got ejected by an orb and looked back to see those banlines!

Had to test...went to my Poseidon Peak house...ban lines box is grayed out...perhaps the orb that ejected you puts out some weird ban lies object?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I think if you get added onto their ban list you will see ban lines.  Check the parcel and see if your name is there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

You know I prefer Permaglow to Hammond. I like it more! 

And what does that mean? You got a parcel in Hammond Park, abandoned it and keep getting it back?

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

And what does that mean? You got a parcel in Hammond Park, abandoned it and keep getting it back?

No I have not let a  Hammond Park go for now anyway - I was making a reference to Permaglow being the one I prefer of the two. 

• Thanks 1