When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 hours ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

well you were right on the Sparkle Bottoms lol

I was pretty near on the time too ;)

... I said "at 2:55 pm SLT" and it was at 2:49 pm SLT

To continue my Shaman- training I cast some twigs, mumble some spells, stare hard at the twigs and shout ....

***  next release will be Possum Place!! *** .....(unless they play their joker Permaglow)

The sprits of the ancestors didn't reveal the exact time though ... seems something between 7:00 and 8:30 am SLT

Edited by Leora Jacobus
added am
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I was pretty near on the time too ;)

... I said "at 2:55 pm SLT" and it was at 2:49 pm SLT

To continue my Shaman- training I cast some twigs, mumble some spells, stare hard at the twigs and shout ....

***  next release will be Possum Place!! *** .....(unless they play their joker Permaglow)

The sprits of the ancestors didn't reveal the exact time though ... seems something between 7:00 and 8:30 SLT

AM or PM?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

AM ... sorry about that ... I am no English native speaker and so 7:00 pm for me is 19:00 ... allways have to convert.

I added it in my original post  - Thanks for the reminder.

I guess I'll try and catch some sleep and see what's open in the morning, then! Hopefully you're my new psychic friend. XD

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

How strange, to not turn on autorefresh when I start the computer. Are my hunting days over? Just wait until there is a new house theme....😏

I agree, I kept thinking there was something I should have been doing yesterday, and my refreshing finger was in shock at having a rest!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I put a Hammond Park back earlier plus I've taken hold of that pesky Nicholas ville trad to keep it out of the way for 24 hours

Abandoning Hammond Park? I talked with a girl inworld who wouldn't belive plots like that got abandoned. Nice that you keep Nicholasville out of circulation, shall we say Pemaglow goes today? Fingers crossed.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Abandoning Hammond Park? I talked with a girl inworld who wouldn't belive plots like that got abandoned. Nice that you keep Nicholasville out of circulation, shall we say Pemaglow goes today? Fingers crossed.

It was an abandon itself but I do like Permaglow and I like a parcel with the right orientation on the map (facing the sun or backing the sun) so yes I will be looking around. If I get a property circling like this Nicholasville  think it's best to keep it out of the running awhile to save everyone's clicks!! 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Nicholasville is quite a nice region. - to MY taste at least. The last catch I kept till today.

What makes this house so undesirable to a lot of people?

For me the region is great - I caught a Sainte Helene one too again good landscaping but I have to get the FEELS. :) 

• Like 1

I turned the searchword to "Traditional" ... this way I might miss the release but to me it makes anyway not much sense to catch a camper out of curiousity then go inworld to abandon it ... and so on in a loop. The only thing I MIGHT keep for a while is a house. Just now I am keeping one in Nicholasville which I would have to abandon in case something better shows up.

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I turned the searchword to "Traditional" ... this way I might miss the release but to me it makes anyway not much sense to catch a camper out of curiousity then go inworld to abandon it ... and so on in a loop. The only thing I MIGHT keep for a while is a house. Just now I am keeping one in Nicholasville which I would have to abandon in case something better shows up.

but there's always that chance you might get the absolutely perfect one😅

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.