When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Going to be letting go of a pier in Westley at 7am slt. Back faces the land mass for the cabins! It's a pretty nice place, and very private feeling(especially out back), but something about it just.. lacks for me. Such cozy feels, though.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Westley/58/228/23

Edit: Aaand released!

Edit2: Taken

Edited by RitaCallisto
  • Like 7

Exactly the same picture just now Tuesday 5:04 am SLT.

I am monitoring since abou two hours. There have been a few stilts or Trads or Vics aswell ... all abandons and all quickly taken. I myself abandoned three Stilts about 5 hours ago - two on pier, one on land wateredge - so now I have four homeless premiumalts waiting at the line for the starting signal like so many nervous horses ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Hello everyone, I'm abandoning my lovely Stilt on water this evening, Europe time. It's been fun working on a water garden, and now it is time to start downsizing in general.

I'll post it in here, in case several people are interested. 

calypso.PNG

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 8

18 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just ( 6:00 am SLT) seen a stilt OW pass by ... did not try to catch it.

I'm an "on Pier only" person ;)

I thought I was, too, but after 4 north-facing piers that seemed too crowded, I thought I'd click on a OW. Wound up with something west-facing and stunning, if not my dream parcel. (Pix in the decorating thread soon.) 

As to the dream parcel - since I'm no longer in GoH mode, I'll share ;)  It's a pier in Starboard Lights. The most unobstructed sunset view (and likely to stay that way, as any new regions won't infringe on the water view very much.) I hope whoever lands this one truly appreciates it! 

star1.jpg

star2.jpg

star3.jpg

star4.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Kylie Jaxxon said:

So, what is the purpose of following a region?  Sorry, new to the LH & the process.

Do you mean what is the purpose of using the region tracker? I use it to watch unreleased parcels I'm interested in, because it will show me how many avatars are in the region. If i suddenly see activity in the unreleased region, odds are good it's been released and I know to start clicking the land page. I also use it on released regions I particularly like, because sometimes an avatar popping up in one of those regions means someone is abandoning a nice spot. :) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Do you mean what is the purpose of using the region tracker? I use it to watch unreleased parcels I'm interested in, because it will show me how many avatars are in the region. If i suddenly see activity in the unreleased region, odds are good it's been released and I know to start clicking the land page. I also use it on released regions I particularly like, because sometimes an avatar popping up in one of those regions means someone is abandoning a nice spot. :) 

Ahhhh, interesting....thanks for the info :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I thought I was, too, but after 4 north-facing piers that seemed too crowded, I thought I'd click on a OW. Wound up with something west-facing and stunning, if not my dream parcel. (Pix in the decorating thread soon.) 

As to the dream parcel - since I'm no longer in GoH mode, I'll share ;)  It's a pier in Starboard Lights. The most unobstructed sunset view (and likely to stay that way, as any new regions won't infringe on the water view very much.) I hope whoever lands this one truly appreciates it! 

star1.jpg

star2.jpg

star3.jpg

star4.jpg

Is this new 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

It's still an unreleased region, directly under Bayside.

It is a nice spot though whether it stays 'sim edge' is unknown, I guess it depends on which way Bellisseria futher expands?

Edited by Lloyd Overland
Correct spelling
  • Like 1

I will be releasing a nice OP parcel at 08:30 HRS SLT.

Although OP, the parcel includes a small corner of a Mole island, that can be used for deck chairs etc.

Right behind the home there is a rezz zone on water, so no reason to keep a boat permanently rezzed :)

You can inspect the home here : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gorgeous Aurelia Beach/196/58/23

The SSPE regions on the world map stayed invisible even after a wait of 10 minutes :(

EDIT : and taken within seconds !

Tortuga1.jpg

Tortuga3.jpg

Tortuga4.jpg

Tortuga2.jpg

Tortuga6.jpg

Edited by Loretta String
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Lloyd Overland said:

It is a nice spot though whether it stays 'sim edge' is unknown, I guess it depends on which way Bellisseria futher expands?

But even if there's another region with stilts added to the west of it, there'll still be more than half a region of empty water, unlike the pier houses along the edge of Starboard Lights. And the location means there's likely to be at least a channel of more open water in any added regions.

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 7

26 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

But even if there's another region with stilts added to the west of it, there'll still be more than half a region of empty water, unlike the pier houses along the edge of Starboard Lights. And the location means there's likely to be at least a channel of more open water in any added regions.

I also live along a region border, but I can say i'm absolutely terrified of what they decide to do with that missing region next to me. I don't like the view of boats(too cluttered/close together) or completely over water stilts(snooze-fest). For both my region and that one though, they could very well shove over water houses right up near the region line as done on other regions.. so neither spot is immune to potentially having the view be completely screwed.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CandyJewels said:

For both my region and that one though, they could very well shove over water houses right up near the region line as done on other regions.. so neither spot is immune to potentially having the view be completely screwed.

Except that the specific spot she is referring to is noted below.  There is half of a region between the home and the region edge, thus no matter what is added, that half region of open water will always be there.  That is 128m of open water view.

image.png.b5316cd48454128f459036c0fb8deac3.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

Except that the specific spot she is referring to is noted below.  There is half of a region between the home and the region edge, thus no matter what is added, that half region of open water will always be there.  That is 256m of open water view.

image.png.b5316cd48454128f459036c0fb8deac3.png

Oh yes, I missed that part lol, thank you. Somehow I was imagining it being closer to the edge, even though i'd looked at that region earlier. Brain 404.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

I will be releasing a nice OP parcel at 08:30 HRS SLT.

Although OP, the parcel includes a small corner of a Mole island, that can be used for deck chairs etc.

Right behind the home there is a rezz zone on water, so no reason to keep a boat permanently rezzed :)

You can inspect the home here : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gorgeous Aurelia Beach/196/58/23

The SSPE regions on the world map stayed invisible even after a wait of 10 minutes :(

Tortuga1.jpg

Tortuga3.jpg

Tortuga4.jpg

Tortuga2.jpg

Tortuga6.jpg

I went for it - saw it - but wasn't quick enough to grab it! 😞

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I went for it - saw it - but wasn't quick enough to grab it! 😞

I am sorry, I got it! I had to get it because rez zone next to it...
But I will release cause this another Pier end with GREAT view later! So stay tuned :) 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Alagoon/215/36/24
Here is the spot I will release when done with moving

Edited by MaiBeso
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.