When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, roseelvira said:

maybe they can do a are you sure you want to abandon button like they do when you are deleting objects ,,,,  just a thought ,,,, but its ok ,,,, what will be will be .  But its all good and now reading more about stuff i never knew   in sl . wow !!! 

There IS a window!! After you click abandon they tell you that you are going to give up this land and if you relly want to do so. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

There IS a window!! After you click abandon they tell you that you are going to give up this land and if you relly want to do so. 

What are people trying to do when they accidentally go to about land pop up,  press the abandon button and then press the confirm abandon button in another pop up? I want to know in case I end up doing it myself!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

i use the sl viewer   no pop up like you said ,,,, at times that land thing does not work everything is greyed out and i have to log in and out . It usually happens if it  was a place someone had before.   I t was really bad  in the first generation homes   and i had to file tickets about that then   ....But there was  confirm   abandon ,,,,  . when i got that trad  the mail box was not working correctly either so probably glitch but no matter it is done and looking forward to next week . if things are meant to be they will be . I will just be super careful in the future  . My mistake i made.   i hit the wrong thing . no blame to anyone other than me.  i made  a suggesion   not blaming anyone ,  I  shared MY MISTAKE  so others would not make the same error  that i did .. we can help others by sharing our mistakes and learn from them...  also i could not move after i hit that button and got log out  

You WILL find something else though and I hope you like it more than what you had :)

• Like 1

" i use the sl viewer   no pop up like you said ,,,, at times that land thing does not work everything is greyed out and i have to log in and out "

It sounds like you suffer from a really bad internet connection. And has a computer with a low memory, perhaps? If everything is greyed out and you didn't have your contacts, then it is time to stop clicking. You may think you clicked on something, but hit the pop up window instead, because it lagged or t was grey too.

Lower your draw distance as much as you can. Take a cup of coffee and find your glasses or contacts. Hopefully your surroundings in SL has cleared when you come back to the computer, and can continue what you were doing.

I really struggled in SL a day, maybe last weekend. Everything took ages to load. Greyness everwhere. Rezzing took a lot of time. I found out I hasd accidentally a draw distance of 400 m from when I took a landscape picture! So draw distance at absolute minumum is good for indoor work and in your yard.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Voshie Paine said:

So one of the recently released regions had a community cabin on it....  If that's what the upcoming new theme is gonna be, I'm so in!  Omigosh, it's so freaking adorable.  I'm really wanting a winter themed perma-home

1 hour ago, TyrannyElemmiire said:

no its not the new theme has been hinted to be Victorian 

Just as the traditionals, houseboats, and campers have several style choices, maybe the new one will include a cabin as one of the style choices along with a Victorian if that is, indeed, what the hint is. 🤷‍♀️

Oh now that would be interesting to see!  My first home in SL was part of the Caledon community. (not a LH home for those youngsters but a themed victorian community lol)

This was @ TyrannyElemmiire   I thought I had quoted but guess not lol

Edited by Voshie Paine
Cause I'm a total quote newb.
  • Like 1

This has been my favourite location so far, lovely views, nice neighbours and less than 1 minute's walking distance from the beach.

Will be abandoning in the next few minutes. I hope someone loves this plot!

edit: still in maintenance, must be a slow day today!

Heirlong_002.png

Edited by Raspberry Crystal
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Let's see if we can pop it out again - I've gone camper + mainland so will be letting the Hammond Park traditional out at half past! (four mins) 

Still in maintenance! Their pipes must be very blocked up today, I've not even seen a camper since I released my plot.

edit: and now it's gone!

Edited by Raspberry Crystal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Still in maintenance! Their pipes must be very blocked up today, I've not even seen a camper since I released my plot.

edit: and now it's gone!

I think that was us - I have put this back we are ending our home search until we see the new theme!! 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.