When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

26 minutes ago, Niki Somersley said:

Any guesses on which region will be released today? 

I hope there is one released today! 

If I had to guess I'd say Gangway, Beluga Sound, or Walrus Beach (assuming they're not released already, I don't think they are?) But as usual I have no clue, just guessing, so take that for what it's worth. :) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RaeLeeH said:

I'm so happy for you! Still can't believe you got one and especially one that you love. Proof good things really do come to those who wait! I can't wait to see what you do with it and absolutely count me in for a BBQ when you're set up. I might even not rant here on the forums for a day so I can talk in world and actually have something to say for a change! But yes, congrats again. So, so happy for you! Enjoy your new home! 😁 ❤️ 🤗

EDIT: and the virtual universe is messing with me again. I just saw a house boat. Maybe its the same one from before. Its rare to see one, but to see two on the same day...? *runs off to buy lottery ticket or something*

Thanks so much Rae! You were the first person I wanted to tell - I was so happy you were inworld when I caught it!  X

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Niki Somersley said:

Any guesses on which region will be released today? 

I hope there is one released today! 

Of the 5 that appear ready, Gangway is the most likely, I think, as it's the next in the grid. But Porthole and Beluga Sound are both small regions in terms of houses/houseboats so it would make sense for them to be released together. Gangway, Beluga Sound, Walrus Beach and Porthole all have houseboats; Limevale is still partially undeveloped in this screengrab, however it may contain some of the trailers that we can't see. (I'm a bit confused by the difference between SSP and SSPE-designated regions, because a screengrab that someone else posted a couple of days ago in another thread included a map showing the progress on trailer/camper areas used numbers the same as in this map only without the E, and the topography looked like the area shown for Limevale and regions to the immediate west of it.

mondaymap.JPG

• Like 5

Even though I really going to wait until some additional areas are released other then what is coming up not so impressed with them and rather they go to someone that will enjoy them. I wish all the best of luck today, I cant keep you posted on and abandon's or releases today since I did not get rid of the current home I have.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Caught a houseboat earlier - but I have one already and although this one was nice enough, the location wasn't that much better to abandon the one another alt had to swap out. I also hated the name of the region - Carbuncle. I mean, come on. I just could not.😋

i missed on that houseboat  ,and your not gonna believe me ,but my main  got the same house back THREE  times  ,does that mean anything ?  

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I'm not able to be in world this afternoon so won't be able to give real time updates.  I expect Gangway, at least, to be released today.

I would normally expect Limevale to possibly release today, but that one really confuses me and I don't get confused very often.  I just can't figure out what they're going to do with the other side of the river.

4 hours ago, Juliet Ducrot said:

Managed to snag a beauty that backs onto a river in Oldbridge (water views on two sides) so no more late nights for me! (Except to decorate ;)) I’ll have you all over for a BBQ when I’m settled! ❤️

So happy for you!  But we'll miss you here :)  Oldbridge is beautiful, and right on such nice walking/riding trails

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Alumna Cornell said:

How is it possible to 'break' your house?! Enquiring minds want to know!

I somehow managed to drop an invisible prim beneath the house that was keeping me from walking on the floors in the house. It also moved the addition at the back of the house and the wallpaper. I never saw it though I scoured the area. No idea what it was either but it's corrected. It all started with me trying to build...smh. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

... and how is it possible to get a Linden to come fix it?  🤣

I cried for help and a Linden god heard my plea...Naw, I just did the live help chat and after a reboot of the region (embarassing) didn't fix it she made a house call.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Speculation is good today!  If a Monday release happens, some Mondays they don't,  Gangway seems to be region.  Maybe they wait to release Beluga Sound ( all Houseboats ) with Walrus Beach and Porthole. Days of this week progress, then the Labor Day Weekend for Patch Team and Moles. Everybody hopefully can enjoy three days relaxation. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Vuron Beltran said:

I'm not able to be in world this afternoon so won't be able to give real time updates.  I expect Gangway, at least, to be released today.

I would normally expect Limevale to possibly release today, but that one really confuses me and I don't get confused very often.  I just can't figure out what they're going to do with the other side of the river.

It may be blocked from us viewing what is happening across that strip of water, like someone stated may be trailers that are being built in that area so they may have it set so that you are unable to view or see anything. But what ever it is a portion of it is in the Limevale region so have no idea how and if they will release that anytime soon even though the small portion I have seen is nice.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

How is it possible to 'break' your house?! Enquiring minds want to know!

lol I have seen it done someone actually somehow deleted the entire home and all that was left was the decorations 😃. Others not sure if it was a linden issue or the home but people have had sunken or tilted homes that the moles had to come and fix.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.