When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've begun sending invitations to people in this thread for the Belli Home Hoppers group - accept if you're interested, ignore if you're not! In a couple of months when we all get settled (fingers crossed), I hope we can set up some open houses so we can see what others have done with decorating and landscaping! If you know of anyone who would be interested (like your Alts), just send me a message in-world and I'll add them to the invitation list.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

From my own experience (with a decent connection) and from what I've read elsewhere, lag seems to be more of a problem with the houseboats than the houses, which is why I'm going to pursue a house in tomorrow's clicking exercise - all of the ready-to-be-released regions have nice topography and coastline, and having wandered through all 5 of those regions , I'll be happy if I get any of the houses (and ecstatic if I get one of the ones in Porthole). But there are also lots of houseboats coming up in all but Limevale.

Can I quickly ask, when your looking for a home do you put Bellisseria or Traditional in the box when on autofresh T.I.A.

1 hour ago, Alumna Cornell said:

I've begun sending invitations to people in this thread for the Belli Home Hoppers group - accept if you're interested, ignore if you're not! In a couple of months when we all get settled (fingers crossed), I hope we can set up some open houses so we can see what others have done with decorating and landscaping! If you know of anyone who would be interested (like your Alts), just send me a message in-world and I'll add them to the invitation list.

Thank you, just got one! 😄 I didn't apply actively because I am not really a hopper and thought thus I don't quite fit in. If I ever manage to get a houseboat I will cling to it until the end of SL The only reason to let go of it again would be an assortment of the most horrible abusive neighbours ever.🤣    Wait a minute ... considering my bad luck ... 🤔 ... I might become a hopper sooner than I want to ... 😮

• Like 2

On 8/23/2019 at 8:35 AM, Leora Jacobus said:

I am keeping record in an open office table. Releaes on a friday have been never real LATE:

Hours in SLT

12:00
11:50
09:29
09:29
09:15
06:25

I love data!  Do you have any for Monday releases, perchance? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Juliet Ducrot said:

I caught it. It was the one I released earlier. Released again.

Oh must have been 2 houseboats out then, I had just released mine  in Carbuncle at 4 SL. I'd had it a couple weeks, but since I know it's not THE one, I figured someone else could enjoy.

No sense holding on to it

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Malvina Wizardly said:

Thank you, just got one! 😄 I didn't apply actively because I am not really a hopper and thought thus I don't quite fit in. If I ever manage to get a houseboat I will cling to it until the end of SL The only reason to let go of it again would be an assortment of the most horrible abusive neighbours ever.🤣    Wait a minute ... considering my bad luck ... 🤔 ... I might become a hopper sooner than I want to ... 😮

No need to be as fickle as some of us - it's just a way to gather the people who have been interacting here on this thread... because I'm nosy as to how folks decorate their homes and figure I'm not the only one, and because it's the best way I can think of to cultivate some new SL friendships ;) (When I was here 5+ years ago, most of the people I encountered in-world were, shall we say, less articulate than you guys, and I let my account languish.)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Alumna Cornell said:

I don't use auto-refresh. Just keep clicking manually! But I believe people here who do use auto-refresh use Bellisseria. Anyone?

Yes. Use Bellisseria, although I am finding that by the time the alarm sounds it is usually too late. Manual refreshing seems to work better when you have the time.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Alumna Cornell said:

No need to be as fickle as some of us - it's just a way to gather the people who have been interacting here on this thread... because I'm nosy as to how folks decorate their homes and figure I'm not the only one, and because it's the best way I can think of to cultivate some new SL friendships ;) (When I was here 5+ years ago, most of the people I encountered in-world were, shall we say, less articulate than you guys, and I let my account languish.)

Thanks for the group invitation Alumna. I accepted because I want to keep in touch with all of you on here but I am so pleased to say I am out of the lottery and no longer a Bellihopper!!! Managed to snag a beauty that backs onto a river in Oldbridge (water views on two sides) so no more late nights for me! (Except to decorate ;)) I’ll have you all over for a BBQ when I’m settled! ❤️

• Like 14

19 minutes ago, Juliet Ducrot said:

Thanks for the group invitation Alumna. I accepted because I want to keep in touch with all of you on here but I am so pleased to say I am out of the lottery and no longer a Bellihopper!!! Managed to snag a beauty that backs onto a river in Oldbridge (water views on two sides) so no more late nights for me! (Except to decorate ;)) I’ll have you all over for a BBQ when I’m settled! ❤️

Thanks for the group invitation Alumna. I accepted because I want to have friends too.  I have been here also for almost 8 years, so it is nice to be able to keep in touch. ❤️

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Invite meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Juliet Ducrot said:

I'm so happy for you! Still can't believe you got one and especially one that you love. Proof good things really do come to those who wait! I can't wait to see what you do with it and absolutely count me in for a BBQ when you're set up. I might even not rant here on the forums for a day so I can talk in world and actually have something to say for a change! But yes, congrats again. So, so happy for you! Enjoy your new home! 😁 ❤️ 🤗

EDIT: and the virtual universe is messing with me again. I just saw a house boat. Maybe its the same one from before. Its rare to see one, but to see two on the same day...? *runs off to buy lottery ticket or something*

Edited by RaeLeeH
To edit and add nonsense about a house boat or some-such.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.