When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Moles
1 minute ago, Daniel Voyager said:

Are there any plans for a revamp the land selection page this year ? There must be a better way of letting folks know when everyone can get a new home. 

Not that I've heard,  though LDPW aren't directly involved with the the website.   My involvement is limited to ensuring the website receives the data it needs from the regions we're about to release.    

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Quartz Mole said:

Are you telling me to run away, or everyone else?

Oh.

That's a really good question, actually. I originally meant you, but considering how territorial I am when it comes to MFM (My Favorite Mole, you dirty-minded people!), perhaps it should be directed at everyone else?!

tenor.gif.94dac4a5bf594a0dc7c6be70cfe6b6b2.gif

• Haha 2

• Moles
5 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Oh.

That's a really good question, actually. I originally meant you, but considering how territorial I am when it comes to MFM (My Favorite Mole, you dirty-minded people!), perhaps it should be directed at everyone else?!

tenor.gif.94dac4a5bf594a0dc7c6be70cfe6b6b2.gif

So not like this, then?

• Haha 5

Hahahahahahahaha *****. 

Due to the popularity of the Bellisseria continent with the Traditional and Houseboat options, we have implemented a refresh limit on the home selection page to help reduce server load.

If running a browser plug-in or using a feature built into your browser, please set your refresh configuration to the following:

• 10 Page loads per 10 Minute period

Which means that you can exhaust those 10 page loads in the first minute, but will have to wait an additional 9 minutes before you can see the inventory page again.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Vana Gears said:

No, just set it for 72 or something

Just a detail, but I found that if I waited 10 minutes to start auto-refresh after I got everything set up on the land page, then I was able to set the interval to 64 seconds or so with no problem.  While waiting, you can manually refresh on a different browser if you feel you MUST start immediately :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

Just a detail, but I found that if I waited 10 minutes to start auto-refresh after I got everything set up on the land page, then I was able to set the interval to 64 seconds or so with no problem.  While waiting, you can manually refresh on a different browser if you feel you MUST start immediately :)

Ooh thanks for the info!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

10 minutes seems excessive. I don't know how you have the patience for that! Personally I don't wait that long.

Once you first load your dashboard page (the page where you select the house styles from), wait ONE MINUTE (60 seconds at minimum) and set your time interval for anything ABOVE 60 seconds. Then after that first minute has passed you can press start on your auto refresh plug-in. Mine is set to 72 and it can automatically refresh all night and not cap at all. But the trick is you must wait at least one minute between the time you first open the page to when you start auto refreshing, or you will in effect be using two refreshes in less than a minute and you will reach your 10 attempts per 10 minute cap.

But having said that, it's all trial and error so as @Nika Talaj has shown above you need to find what works for you. Good luck! :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 8/21/2019 at 12:48 PM, Leora Jacobus said:

I am abandoning Edgar 203 144 un 3 Minutes at 10:50 SLT at the back rocks descending to a tiny pond - front quite nice see picture

image.thumb.jpeg.a66a49f3b88a3b47ef70f6376bf08770.jpeg

Edit: We've figured out the photo in this image isn't the one at the location. So disregard the rest about things changing. I'd delete it, but then the responses wouldn't make sense. ;) 

So something to consider, and I was too new to see it until I did some work. While this is the location I received, the landscaping changed before I got it. The nice fences and bench were no longer there - it has no bench (it's in the back on the pond now, which I like better) and two large ROCKS in the front yard. And the hedge on the left side disappeared. I've done some mods and decorating... but wish the fences had stayed. 

STILL: I'm happy with it for now... happy enough to stay until things relax and it gets easier to pick up another one. 

Thanks to everyone for their positive response and support!

Edited by Dicey Monday
we figured out stuffs
  • Like 3

I doubt that we are talking about the same house. I abandoned Edgar 203 144 - is that really your's?

As far as I know and experienced the moles never change the landscaping of a region allready released - even if you ask them to. Is that correct @Quartz Mole ? or might moles have taken away that bench?

Edited by Leora Jacobus

You've been right @Dicey Monday and I was wrong! It is the same house and the moles did change the landscaping!

I just went inworld - inspite of my lousy hotspot and tons of LAG that make me hardly able to move. And I took some pictures (which takes AGES due to very weak connection) and I found this looks alltogether very nice and I would have kept it if I didn't allready have another house in Sorensen on the westcoast which is nearer to some real seashore. And SEASHORE is what I aim at not a pond, lake, river.

image.thumb.jpeg.dd764808d332bc1a834873755f35fa17.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.0fabfe6d94ae58a6d8bcb2d4b2ae83aa.jpeg

PS: Now I realize it was you I have been talking to inworld just now, intruding in your home following my landmark. Thanks for wellcoming me instead of ejecting me and enjoy this nice home! :)

.... and by the way: if you miss the fences I think they are in your Bellisseria content package that you can extract from your mailbox.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.