When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

Ok.... still red box around Porthole only.... all 6 restarted but it looks like only San Alejandro was released... All others still show owned by linden....

I don't think Walrus restarted.  I was in it.  Derrick came in, removed some of the objects and the border, than left.

Edit.. same with Beluga Sound.

Edited by Vuron Beltran
  • Thanks 1

Alright don't be frustrated in about another 3hrs I may be releasing the one I got I can't get in game to take a look at it.

And was not really a strategy I saw the window pop up was not sure if someone was doing the abandon game but I said this is around the time they normally release and people started posting restart of the regions so I just clicked got the famous sold out window but refreshed and bam! there ya go had the home , but it may just go back into the pool again.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, AngelinaMuircastle said:

This is sooooo frustrating! I was hitting refresh right as someone else got San Alejandro and kept refreshing until they booted me for ten tries but I never got a single option for the new houses. How are you guys getting so lucky? Is there some strategy you are using beyond refreshing every 60 seconds?

Sheer dumb luck. I was watching the forums here and heard mention of Moles and Lindens in the area. Heard that once the red marker was removed and the region restarted that release might be likely. So started manually refreshing. Logged in and out twice which equated to twenty refreshes, and then got one. So if that's a strategy that you wish to adopt, by all means try it! It worked for me this time so it might work for you in the future?

And releasing in a minute now since I got distracted here. Anyone still looking get ready to manually refresh!

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, RaeLeeH said:

...So started manually refreshing. Logged in and out twice which equated to twenty refreshes, and then got one....

This time I tried that too - was no good - I guess without a good connection you just not can get the actual grabbing done quickly enough.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

This time I tried that too - was no good - I guess without a good connection you just not can get the actual grabbing done quickly enough.

Probably not, I've no idea. Admittedly it's a hit-and-miss affair for me too usually, but my connection out here isn't the best either. No idea.

House has been released! Good luck to the new owners, I hope they enjoy it! :D 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

So started manually refreshing. Logged in and out twice which equated to twenty refreshes, and then got one.

My way to go 100%. Managed to grab and release three different plots in San Alejandro. Like in 3 minutes, my head spins though.

Congrats all! ♥

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Juliet Ducrot said:

I can’t believe this. Nearly 3am here. Couldn’t sleep so checked forum again and I MISSED IT!! Gonna cry myself to sleep now 😭 

I feel you, been there so many times. /Me sends you a virtual hug. You will get your house, and I will get my houseboat. One day. We don't give up, ok? 😄

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

WHERE??

San Alejandro. I said to myself before that I want to live at least at a spot where the sea isn´t so far away and where some people around. I could also join the house lottery, but I have no need for that really. I´m just happy that I caught it at the right spot. 🙂 

Congrats to all other winners. 

• Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.