When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

51 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Someone is quite popular it seems... @Kieok, you'll have us ladies bringing by casseroles soon!

Me popular? You've been making the whole forum laugh. 😉 

8 minutes ago, SwiftKitten said:

Hi neighbors!! 😆 @anniepany @Kieok Smokey is so beautiful, I don’t think I’m ever leaving lol

Ah Hello! I'll keep a lookout for both of you. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kieok said:

I'll supply the furniture! You complete the puzzle haha

As of recently I just scattered a ton of stuff inside that shouldnt be...inside lol I took a walk earlier today myself. Smokey is a great cozy spot. 

Thanks for the invitation on your advice. I'll keep it in mind! 

Most welcome! 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Just saw a house 4:38p.m. AEST / 11:38p.m. SLT. Gone.

(And Auto refresh picked that up using the 72 second time interval. Had to manually click Bellisseria from drop down menu, didn't do that automatically, but missed the house anyway. Never mind, wasn't meant to be. The important fact to take away from that is Auto Refresh was still able to find a house; it was me/user error/lack of inability to click faster to actually that didn't secure the house).

If you add Traditional to the keyword search instead of Bellisseria, it wont have to search the drop down menu. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Missed a house earlier even though I was right on it, not sure why I didn't get it when I clicked it literally as soon as it loaded. Oh well, can't get it every time I guess 🤷‍♀️

Someone was likely clicking at the exact same time you were. Don't give up though, keep trying!! 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Kieok said:

Me popular? You've been making the whole forum laugh. 😉 

Ah Hello! I'll keep a lookout for both of you. 

Well an extremely handsome man with a long black beard in need of a female touch ...

... on a buch of women that has the same effect as "a damsel in distress" on a knight! *giggles*

....... or a pot of honey on Winny the Poo ;)
Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well an extremely handsome man with a long black beard in need of a female touch ...

... on a buch of women that has the same effect as "a damsel in distress" on a knight! *giggles*

....... or a pot of honey on Winny the Poo ;)

Haha if I can steal some interior design tips from you ladies (or anyone really) who happens to be great at it...I'm totally okay with being the pot of honey.

Beth already mention bring a casserole. I'll have the wine, furniture, home blueprints ready and a few sleeping bags. We can make the day/night out of it? Haha

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Kieok said:

Haha if I can steal some interior design tips from you ladies (or anyone really) who happens to be great at it...I'm totally okay with being the pot of honey.

Beth already mention bring a casserole. I'll have the wine, furniture, home blueprints ready and a few sleeping bags. We can make the day/night out of it? Haha

I do a really good Lasagne 😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Beth Macbain said:

I sent the casserole last night! You didn't get it? 

harrumphs

I spend one entire Linden dollar on a delicious tuna noodle casserole. I must have a word with the manager.

I just noticed this... 

Now I am laughing hilariously! 

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Jaide Beck said:

Do they have this "auto refresh thing" for opera? It is the browser I use, btw have I said how confused I am, did someone make a video about this? Why can't LL put names on a list then when your time comes you can get a house. :/ *SIGH*

Opera?! LOL. When I first read your post, my very first thought was "Why, there's enough drama in here for several operas!" :P True story. But I guess you were looking for the Mac browser, I suppose. Sorry.

• Haha 5

40 minutes ago, Jaide Beck said:

Do they have this "auto refresh thing" for opera? It is the browser I use, btw have I said how confused I am, did someone make a video about this? Why can't LL put names on a list then when your time comes you can get a house. :/ *SIGH*

https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/tab-auto-refresh/

Opera has a great PC browser with free VPN.  👍

Edited by eyecu2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Jaide Beck said:

Super Auto Refresh and Tab Auto Refresh seem to be able to be used on Opera.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.