-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The Little Vampires Trailer

Snapshot_001.thumb.jpg.eadddbc98e0a157b6c0b1ee125b6dec5.jpg

Snapshot_005.thumb.jpg.fca6456e1959e3fe68818ab876f9867f.jpg

Snapshot_007.thumb.jpg.b9f9a453a9a87458e3a94b3518e68d18.jpg

Snapshot_008.thumb.jpg.357aa9e63a37133c96f881b4599caf76.jpg

Credits

Inner shell consists of the Anachron Full Perms Shoji Set 5. Plus some simple prim panels with a plain black wood texture from Chromatic Effects

Decor in House *SQ* Gothique Living Set

Violetility - Coffin Chaise Silver [PG]

[we're CLOSED] metal lantern hanging 2

Soy. Reed Screen [Sudare] Dark -Down

Indolent Blood Candles

Soy. Vacant Frame (blackset) - Resized, and I got the images from Google

• Like 19

Before the craziness of the new theme consumes everyone's attention, thought I'd share what I've done with an 'old' new Linden home. As I've said elsewhere, I am ABSOLUTELY THRILLED with this parcel on the edge of several regions of parkland! Because of the surroundings, my landscaping has been limited to some (Victorian) hydrangeas out front, a bush on either side, some ivy, grasses and heather and stands of birch and beech trees in the back. Inside, the living room walls are still a work in progress - I haven't been able to tint the unpapered walls to the color I want (there's a problem with one wall flickering that I haven't been able to sort out yet), and I keep swapping different wallpapers anyway.

I love that the refrigerator pose is called "no cheese"!

With the pup rezzed, and having linked some objects, I still have 25 LI left.

HILLHOUSE01.JPG

HILLHOUSE02.JPG

HILLHOUSE03.JPG

HILLHOUSE04.JPG

HILLHOUSE05.JPG

HILLHOUSE06.JPG

HILLHOUSE07.JPG

HILLHOUSE08.JPG

HILLHOUSE09.JPG

HILLHOUSE10.JPG

HILLHOUSE11.JPG

HILLHOUSE12.JPG

HILLHOUSE13.JPG

HILLHOUSE14.JPG

• Like 27

1 hour ago, 93YearOld said:

Frigga, it's beautiful! The fridge pose made me giggle.

I drove past your home a day or two ago, it's in one of the best locations I have seen so far ☺️

Have to admit that I'm surprised my neighbors both moved on - their parcels were 2nd and 3rd on my list of 'most desirable locations'; in fact, when Innside was released, the neighbor to the right originally snagged both her house, and mine with her alt. I'm eternally grateful that she contacted me (as I'd been stalking the house for days before the region was released) to let me know that she'd be releasing it an hour or so later. 

aerial.JPG

• Like 13

After searching endlessly I finally found my forever Traditional home in Sawtooth.. ( forever for as long as it will last....)

Having lived only in Winchesters so far, I decided to go smaller and picked the Adams.

I love the smaller size which left enough prims for outdoors.

Sawtooth 11_001.png

Sawtooth 1_001.png

Sawtooth 5_001.png

Edited by Loretta String
  • Like 21

3 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Love that bedroom and geometric pattern @Loretta String, really nice job. That wall painting is great, did you make it?

I have used an add on with mod mesh walls, which lets me use my own textures.

The patterned wallpapers are part of a Art Deco wallpaper pack, the plaster ones are in different texture packs bought on the MP as well, ages ago.

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

I have used an add on with mod mesh walls, which lets me use my own textures.

The patterned wallpapers are part of a Art Deco wallpaper pack, the plaster ones are in different texture packs bought on the MP as well, ages ago.

Would it be cheeky to ask who makes that mod? I have an interior wall shell but I can only use textures from the hud for that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Would it be cheeky to ask who makes that mod? I have an interior wall shell but I can only use textures from the hud for that.

It's here : https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/GIVORIA-LH-Adams-Paint-Walls-Mod-Version/17450737

This is the mod version, there is a no mod one too.

@Elena Core the brick is actually the pathway from Apple Fall, just a bit stretched.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.