The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, heartzwhim said:

i love what you've done with the boat! may i ask please where you got the wall shell for inside?

So I've never found interior wall shells for the Evening Star houseboat so I made these myself. They're not perfect, though 😅

• Like 3

On 4/22/2023 at 3:38 PM, Chloe Bunny said:

Been a long time since I felt the urge to decorate a Victorian but I have started in Spring theme...

52836947039_769f78d1ab_o.jpg

That Scandinavian style folk art chest is really wonderful. I have not seen furniture like that in SL? It looks like you took it from a museum. ❤️Who sell such nice things?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

That Scandinavian style folk art chest is really wonderful. I have not seen furniture like that in SL? It looks like you took it from a museum. ❤️Who sell such nice things?

It is really beautiful - opens and closes as you want and affordable too : https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Rosemaled-Folk-Art-Chest-Green/1609558

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Chloe Bunny said:

It is really beautiful - opens and closes as you want and affordable too : https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Rosemaled-Folk-Art-Chest-Green/1609558

The only thing I don't like is the permissions. No copy, no mod, no transfer. But it is very affordable, so if it's lost, it is not such a big deal. But it can't be resized either? Well, it looks like it has the right size.

The permissions could have been a dealbreaker, but it is unique, so I might buy it.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

The only thing I don't like is the permissions. No copy, no mod, no transfer. But it is very affordable, so if it's lost, it is not such a big deal. But it can't be resized either? Well, it looks like it has the right size.

The permissions could have been a dealbreaker, but it is unique, so I might buy it.

It tends to work for me but yes it would be great to have been copy at least - I do have a couple of the sellers items and although they run higher on land impact they make a strong focal point which is what really does set a room or a photo apart :) not many people are doing rosemaling or hand painted in this particular style - some stores run close. I am a huge fan of rosemaled items, bargeware and canalware it is just quite rare on the MP

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Kylie Jaxxon said:

No problem....it's by Kraftwork, called Compact Kitchen.  I use it a lot :)

Second Life Marketplace - KraftWork Compact Kitchen . White (Add Me)

You're using "Upward" Blushed Living's pack for the Evening Star, right?

I love how you put in a small wood stove there. ❤️ I am always looking for the "perfect" floor. That light wood floor, is it really a LH texture with the houseboat, or did you add it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

You're using "Upward" Blushed Living's pack for the Evening Star, right?

I love how you put in a small wood stove there. ❤️ I am always looking for the "perfect" floor. That light wood floor, is it really a LH texture with the houseboat, or did you add it?

Hi Marianne...Kudos to Blush, I wouldn't "love" the Evening Star if not for her add-on, it made all the difference to me :)  That floor texture is from the houseboat options, I believe it's Bleached or something like that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Kylie Jaxxon said:

Hi Marianne...Kudos to Blush, I wouldn't "love" the Evening Star if not for her add-on, it made all the difference to me :)  That floor texture is from the houseboat options, I believe it's Bleached or something like that.

❤️ I have the boat textures. I somehow forget they have different floor options from the other themes. I am not so super happy with the floors in the houses.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

@Chloe Bunny, are you really decorating three different homes, in three different themes, the same time? And you make them look so original, different from each other, and stylish.

Respect!

Thank you - I am hopping around them and when I land on something I feel like decorating I will. I have to have the bug, the inspiration. I looked at boats and stilts after this but not feeling it yet 

• Like 5

On 4/28/2023 at 8:59 AM, Kylie Jaxxon said:

Loving my Evening Star...

Snapshot_002.png

may i please ask where you got the lovely shelf there by the sofa. i loooove what you have done here. i know i have that sofa but cant remember its name, would you mind telling me...i used it a lot in the asian theme

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

may i please ask where you got the lovely shelf there by the sofa. i loooove what you have done here. i know i have that sofa but cant remember its name, would you mind telling me...i used it a lot in the asian theme

It's the Muir couch from North Oak. (I've used it in my Sakura as well!)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1