Take a word leave a word (game)

Derekmate

2 hours ago, CheriColette said:

Many years ago, I read an article in Science News stating researchers had determined that a chemical found in the a-nal sac of Japanese weasels was also found in the skin of the American Vitis labrusca grape. This chemical was theorized to give Labrusco wines their musky ("foxy") smell. To this day, I wonder how that connection was made.

And now you bring me Civet Coffee, which uses coffee cherries pooped from civets, and is sometimes called... "Weasel Coffee".

The world is a wondrous place, Cheri.

ETA: I just discussed all this with Mom. I had to explain it to her a couple times, but she eventually got it, and even remembered the Elephant Poop Coffee that was in the news some time ago. It took her a while to get the words out (she had a stroke last year), but she finally mused...

"I hope Hills Brothers coffee doesn't pass through the Hills Brothers".

She makes me soooo proud.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

And now you bring me Civit Coffee, which uses coffee cherries pooped from civets, and is sometimes called... "Weasel Coffee".

The-Cowboy-Method.jpg

"If I only had some coffee cherries pooped out of a civet, I could really make this coffee tasty...what's the deal with clam juice mixed with tomato juice?"

• Like 3