I am getting tired of people complaining there is nothing to do in Second Life.

Jules Catlyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2024 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Callum Meriman said:

It's a problem Mother's of the world are fully experienced in every single school holidays.

me-mom-im-bored-mom-if-youre-bored-then-why-24166527.png.93e43cbfd816b2fc368c3af833cb9f9d.png

In our house it was always:

Me: I'm bored/hungry.

Mother: Hi Bored/Hungry! I'm Mother! Nice to meet you!

:S

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Isn't complaining there's nothing to do in Second Life exactly what people are supposed to do in SL? There would be even less for them to do if they couldn't even do that.

Me, I'm tired of people complaining about people complaining. And I'm tired of people complaining about people complaining about people complaining. And I'm tired of...

Edited by ChinRey
  • Like 5
  • Haha 6

11 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

Isn't complaining there's nothing to do in Second Life exactly what people are supposed to do in SL? There would be even less for them to do if they couldn't even do that.

Me, I'm tired of people complaining about people complaining. And I'm tired of people complaining about people coplaining about people complaining. And I'm tired of...

Yes, finally. Another #MetaRant!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Callum Meriman said:

My current set of books are the Gorean saga (after putting it off for a decade).

It's a damned hard slog too. I am up to book 5 and really find it a struggle to turn on my kindle to move beyond this.

Oh, so they are available on Kindle? I thought they were out of normal print for a long time..

2 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

In our house it was...

Me: I'm bored...

Mum: Got your yearly school buss pass?

Me: Erm yeah...

Mum: Remember where the British Museum is?

Me: Erm Yeah...

Mum: Seen the bit that explains how the Persians mass produced all those arrows they killed the 300 with?

Me: Erm, no...

Mum: Go find out, tea is at 7pm, be back by then or the dog gets it...

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Me: I'm bored/hungry.

Mother: Hi Bored/Hungry! I'm Mother! Nice to meet you!

I learned not to say such things to my mum. She always changed the topic asking awkward questions about homework and piano practicing and such.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Maybe I am misunderstanding but creators SHOULD support customers... the customer paid for something, they should expect customer support. 

i talked about people who wanted everything for free and then expect help all the time without stop, saw that at my work here.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Gabriele Graves said:

I am getting tired of people complaining there is nothing to do in Second Life.
I am getting tired of people complaining there is nothing to do.
I am getting tired of people complaining.
I am getting tired.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

SL is a form of entertainment, but unlike watching a concert or a play, everyone gets to choose whether they sit in the audience or they climb up on stage, The ones who are bored are the ones in the audience, because it never gets boring on the stage. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

SL is a form of entertainment, but unlike watching a concert or a play, everyone gets to choose whether they sit in the audience or they climb up on stage, The ones who are bored are the ones in the audience, because it never gets boring on the stage. 

9016681F-7033-47D5-B9EA-6CAAE1EE3322.png

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Klytyna said:

I'm fairly tired of people complaining about how SL today isn't like the "good old days" when they knapped their own hand axes from flint prims, and used them to bludgeon prim mammoths to death so they could use the mammoth's skin textures on their system shoe foot wrappings...

*end of thread* ;) 

Well, back in my day, we had to log on uphill, in the snow, while fighting off wolves! Users today don't know how easy they have it.

• Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2024 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.