I am getting tired of people complaining there is nothing to do in Second Life.

Jules Catlyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2012 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There's apparently plenty of things to do in SL.  Today I see complaining LL didn't update the grid status fast enough,  complaining group mods not replying to support fast enough,  furries complaining about blondes,  roleplayers complaining about bans, first time posts on the forums just to complain and/or start a drama, posts from blondes tired about the complaining and complaining her cuppa is cold!!!  It's nearly the weekend.

• Haha 6

well we have a new gen of sl users who are there for instant gratification, if they can't get it they complain about being bored. Idk its up to each individual to find something to do in SL. I barely log in these days but i am still very much involved in SL through other means.

• Like 1

I think the thing with SL, what most people dont seem to understand :

SL is essentially a sandbox, where if you can dream it, you can most certainly replicate it in the Grid.

The tricky part sometimes is to find places and people that really click with you so to say and initially establishing a social circle in which you feel comfortable being in Second Life, as well as not being afraid to go out and meet new people, make new experiences

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2012 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.