Take your shovel and feel it

F***ing for a family.

In RL, this is the most common method of obtaining a family (as opposed to the "looking" so often mentioned here), and also the most expensive. Whether it's more fun or rewarding is, I suspect, variable.

I think this is also the most common method (RL or SL) of obtaining a Sugar Daddy/Mommy, suggesting there's a significant difference between procreation and pro-creation.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

F***ing for a family.

In RL, this is the most common method of obtaining a family...

Foraging? I thought that was out of fashion ever since the Rape of the Sabine Women in Ancient Rome....

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, CoffeeDujour said:

Life just isn't complete unless you have your own lab with a good solid bench .. for science*.

* the only difference between science and messing about is writing it down.

There's a photograph of me, less than a year old, sitting in one of those baby chairs you clamp on the edge of a table, except it's clamped on the edge of Dad's lab bench. I'm busy arranging gears and things. Further down the bench is Dad, busy arranging gears and things.

I don't know how he got along before I arrived to show remind him how to do stuff...

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
ETA: Changed "show" to "remind", which is one reason parents should have children.
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, CoffeeDujour said:

Wait .. THAT'S WHATS RP IS ?

?

They totally miss the part where; “If you Roleplay well - sex -may- be involved if it fits the Story”

I worry that those same folks miss the  connection between being Social and having Adult Fun in Real Life as well....

....either that or a LOT of money is changing hands....

• Haha 1