SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

New Ranch Regions!  They're only 4 regions away from Bleaberry Tarn now! (My guess is 2 to 3 will be water regions & 1 or 2 possible with houses on them.)

3-23-24NewRanchRegions_002.thumb.jpg.f4de421d98a010e59cafa1e4a3dd13d1.jpg

The new Mediterranean regions are on the map now (sort of) too.

3-23-24NewMediterraneanRegions_001.thumb.jpg.47ddf160c48f4e7eb7315b753b6fe541.jpg

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Nine new regions have been added to the World Map, at the north-west tip of Ranch.

They're now getting very close to Bleaberry Tarn in Sansara! 🥰🙏

RanchMedLogexpansion23Mar2024.thumb.jpg.77dd8100a5c37603bafcbfbba9ff5667.jpg

Names (9): Ten Acre Wood, Bucko, Lonely Ranger, Redbranch Hollow, Blackwatch Township, Jackalope, Galoot, Quail Creek, Badger Lake.

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

I did some exploring around Bleaberry Tarn, searching for another possible road route from Sansara to Bellisseria.

I didn't find much, except for one Linden Route road that ends at Huron, then extends eastwards through two regions (Kemp Howe, Chapel Stile) with an undeveloped protected land track up to the border of Sourmilk Ghyll, a Sansara coastal region.

Unfortunately, Sourmilk Ghyll is another minefield of microparcels and ban lines. A pity.

SourmilkGyhll.thumb.png.0d5f913980677782763c78954c5daa32.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I've also done full parcel surveys for both Chapel Stile and Sourmilk Ghyll...

SourmilkGhyllParcels.png.ae0d5e9566fb2b37dc6ebde2b28d967d.png

If I were a Linden, I'd be reserving those abandoned parcels for Protected Parcel status to extend the road, while keeping an eye on the other neighbouring parcels for the future too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

If I were a Linden, I'd be reserving those abandoned parcels for Protected Parcel status to extend the road, while keeping an eye on the other neighbouring parcels for the future too.

Here are some things we know.

• Part of the plan for Belli seems to be to link up continents in sailable, and sometimes drivable, ways.
  • Having gotten this close, it REALLY looks like some sort of new link will be happening between the Ranches and Sansara.
  • THEY ALREADY KNOW HOW THEY'RE DOING IT.

So, while speculating about how they're going to do it is fun, and certainly we all can express HOPES for how they're going to do it, I don't think we need to tell  them which parcels they should watch.  Certainly Abnor, and probably Lindens in governance, and miscellaneous moles who are explorers, have cased all the possibilities long ago.  My attitude about intercontinental links is "Surprise us!".

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

The Bellisseria Anniversary build has been deployed. The four regions SSPBA1, SSPBA2, SSPBA3 and SSPBA4 replace the Bellisseria Fairgrounds and the airstrip region to the east of that. The build appears to be a larger version of the Linden Homes demo region but also includes a gift area and various activity spaces. A small helipad public rez zone is located in SSPBA3.

bellisseria anniversary build.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

1 hour ago, diamond Marchant said:

The Bellisseria Anniversary build has been deployed. The four regions SSPBA1, SSPBA2, SSPBA3 and SSPBA4 replace the Bellisseria Fairgrounds and the airstrip region to the east of that. The build appears to be a larger version of the Linden Homes demo region but also includes a gift area and various activity spaces. A small helipad public rez zone is located in SSPBA3.

bellisseria anniversary build.jpg

I kind of hope they keep this island. Then future events can fill a larger space if they wish. (I haven't been there to see it yet.)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

I kind of hope they keep this island. Then future events can fill a larger space if they wish. (I haven't been there to see it yet.)

I'm positive the people with ocean views that just got wrecked disagrees

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I'd be surprised if it stays. The parcels and layout would need to be cleared and most events wouldn't need all the regions. Which would mean event regions sitting there unused rather than low impact ocean homesteads. But it does show that they can swap in some extras for bigger events.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Zero Starchild said:

I went there with 0 other avatars and the lag was so bad it was almost impossible to move.

maybe it was your ISP .. .I was there earlier today with about 25 other people in the area, and I experienced no noticeable lag.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 regions have been added to the southern coastline of the meds! Typhoon has been altered to push the coastline further south, as indicated.  The new regions have terraformed coast up through SSP Deerpath.  SSPTorre del Falco, SSP Deerpath, Pelican River, Cape Finagle, SSPCampos Verdes, and SSPSchmidts Forge.  My beloved Reine de Mer lighthouse appears to be a thing of the past :(  I have a furtive hope that the pond near me will be enlarged to be a small waterway out to the sea, but (sigh) probably not.

NewMeds.JPG.f9f0def4e7faae004cf397e360a1c0de.JPG

ETA:  OH HURRAY!  I returned to my parcel and LO! now there's a little river to the sea!  Calloo!  Callay!  THANK YOU MOLES!  The lighthouse may go, but I can still jump boats to the water and explore!

Reine_002.jpg.8690250d37dbc4ed14fdda2ffea9622d.jpg

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3