Special days needed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2220 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was thinking that SL don't really has it's own spacial days. 

Ok we keep all from rl like Valentin's day, Christmas and so on. But there is not Sl related holidays.  

Some of my proposals:

Memory day: For those people how passed away. 

Reach out day: the day when you try to reach out for hos how left sl and you have some sort of rl connection you try to call them back. 

Governor Linden Birthday: like in every dictatorship the Beloved Leader birthday is a special day. With big  parade's around the grid. Something like this :

7 hours ago, Derekmate said:

Memory day: For those people how passed away.

Well, we already have this in many cultures: the Feast of All saints, Day of the Dead, Bon, Samhain, Requiem etc...but no reason not to also include SL folk that have moved on <3

Ofcourse we have SL's Birthday and your own rezday already.

I think a 'Thank a Linden' day would be nice. Instead of complaining about what the lindens are doing wrong, we thank them for giving us this virtual world we live in and love and let them know we do appriciate all their work. If you thank a Linden inworld, they then will give you their bear. :) 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

sounds a bit like some of the people who TP into my club, look who is there and TP out immediately.

I do that, if there are six other girls dancing and no guys to give out tips, I ain't wasting my time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/9/2018 at 2:31 AM, lucagrabacr said:

We have SL birthday and the many occasional events :D but yeah maybe Mole appreciation day or smth wud be great

Mole Appreciation day in Bay City every year.  Is around Groundhog day (Feb 1st), I think.   Groundhogs .. Moles.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KathrynLisbeth said:

Mole Appreciation day in Bay City every year.  Is around Groundhog day (Feb 1st), I think.   Groundhogs .. Moles.

Ahh, that was quite a party despite my ISP deciding to lock me out of the most part of it =^.^=

On 9.4.2018 at 3:49 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I probably don't hang out in the right spots.  In my 11 years of SL, I think I've seen 2, maybe 3, Lindens inworld.

Yes you do. Mole Day, Fantasy Fair, ... I even saw one at a store anniversary party

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2220 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.