Is Your Avatar an Exhibitionist? Are you sure?

Nalates Urriah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

And here is a positively ancient look at the earliest version of Rhonda I can find.

Snapshot_026.png.3cc67968a149a8c5f6860201734beaed.png

You've come a long way, baby.  :)

Don't you just love all the super old pics of ourselves. Back when clothing and hair were so....... interesting.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Vin Soulstar said:

Hmm I'd say I'm more a voyeur (peeking at others photography that is) 

RL amateur photographer and just getting into taking pictures in SL as well. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/vinsoulstarphotography/

I know nothing about photography, my own are awful but yours are very err eye catching for sure, i'd happily come watch how you do them lol

Seriously though, I love them and great look

• Thanks 1

between facebook, flickr, twitter & blog i got hundreds, of pics out there, but i still think I'm far from being an exhibitionist, I'll hold my hand up to being a voyeur though. I am really not much of a photographer in SL and in RL i hate having pics done, I have reluctantly "posed" for a photo just once in the past 20*cough*something years. I am somewhat proud to be one who successfully manages to chop off someones head when taking a RL photo lol. For the world we know as SL I am envious of those who can get just the right angle, with just the right scene, and just the right lighting and just the right skill and produce some amazing pieces of art. The eye and imagination of some will never ease to astound

Most of my Flickr is business stuff THIS ONE though is the non-business album

p.s. should say not all pics are SFW

Edited by HunniHope
Notes:
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, HunniHope said:

in RL i hate having pics done, I have reluctantly "posed" for a photo just once in the past 20*cough*something years.  

This is so me.  In the past couple of decades, I'm pretty sure the only pictures in RL that I've actually consented to posing for were at my daughter's wedding. Outside of those, there are a few snapshots that some people have managed to get, but anyone were be very hard pressed to find more than a handful of pictures of me over that time.

I like taking pictures in SL, but I have a hard time figuring out all of the things that make a good shot.  I think the only reason I like it in SL is because I an manipulate the scene and lighting and angles.   I've managed to get lucky with a few here and there, but most of my pics are still just semi-decent attempts - and almost all of my really good pictures are non-Avatar shots rather than pics of me. 

• Like 1

Yes! I love nothing more than getting photos done or attempting to take my own, and being able to look good in here. Amazingly it helps me to feel better irl where things couldn't be much worse. I love to come online, be around friends and be able to choose how I look and make memories, and my sl home is full of photos

Besides, Lia has so many different looks how would I remember without hundreds of photos, which I like for outfits 1-50 each day?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've added a lot of people to follow on Flickr. Plus, a lot of people have started following me. Thanks.

Some are awesome photographers-artists. Others are way cute. I certainly get my daily dose of eye-candy.

Blossoms_009.thumb.jpg.bf6bae698aaf24c762f5f24f0b81be82.jpg

This is a Blossom's little black dress that I couldn't resist. And my new Jennifer head (GA.EG).

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

3 Flickr Photo Contests you should enter!

As we are interested in Flickr and images I decided to point to the Flickr contests described by CAITLIN TOBIAS in her article, the link above. Don't let the April 1st date stop you. I think that was a coincidence. As an American I may be overly skeptical of what I hear April 1st, beyond and on top of my usual skepticism.

You have to read the article if for no other reason to see the name of the SL resident sponsoring the Bottomless in Second Life contest. O.oxD Do I need to tell you it isn't SFW?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.