The hate on child avatars?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, PickleflufferButternut said:

I can say whatever i want and yeah they need therapy. if you want to play a child then your just sick in the head.  You really are. I don't give a rats butt why you want to play a child.  It's messed up and you most def need therpy if you are a 40 year old man running around as a 2 year old little girl.   

Some folks need therapy....some need school.

At any rate, we're all in need of something, now aren't we?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PickleflufferButternut said:

It is utterly nonsense to be an adult and play a child AVI.  I don't care if you "did't have a childhood",  get therapy because you most definitely need it to be 40 and play a 3 year old.

And no child speaks like most of them do.  It's embarrassing to be around and creepy as hell.  And the entitlement i see from them is unreal.  Its messed up to be a "dad" or 'mom" to them. Why do you need to "play" being a dad or mom to a 40 year old? It's F**king strange.

Grow the hell up and get out of your moms basement and be the 40 year old adult your suppose to be.  

I might be more interested in your life-coaching services if you didn't call yourself "Princess Buttercup."

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Nice, we got to page 3 before someone played the race card. There's a BIG difference between child avatars and blacks. I can't be ARed because an adult black is standing beside my sex bed.

But, if i did want to exclude all blacks from my SL property, that's still my right, my choice, my SL and my rules.

Good to know my point flew over your head. There is no difference between discrimination and discrimination. Racism and Ageism as both isms, and most of the hostility towards child avatars comes from the same place as racism; there is no real reason for it and is only people vocalizing how they hate things that are different. But my point still stands. Replace "child" with "black" and see what happens. Is it uncomfortable? Does it make you sound like a bigot? That's the point. Who is it ok to ***** all over one group of people but not ok to do it to another?

12 hours ago, Hermione Lefevre said:

why is this an issue at all, if you choose to be a child then you are treated as one, meaning no access to adult sims..period

So I can't go to a store that happens to be on an adult sim but doesn't sell adult content? I can't roleplay in child friendly sims that is rated as Adult because they have an area for adult roleplay (that kids can't be in)? No. Sorry. Read the ToS. There is nothing about child avatars not being able to access Adult areas. Period. If you're going to try and argue something, try learning the facts of that argument first.

12 hours ago, KanryDrago said:

Because apparently those that wish to play children (some not all) think they should be allowed gridwide access

Because they should, like every other avatar and player. As long as they are not around sexual content or breaking other rules, who should any avatar type be banned from an area? Again, replace "child" with "black" and see what happens.

2 hours ago, PickleflufferButternut said:

It is utterly nonsense to be an adult and play a child AVI.  I don't care if you "did't have a childhood",  get therapy because you most definitely need it to be 40 and play a 3 year old.

And no child speaks like most of them do.  It's embarrassing to be around and creepy as hell.  And the entitlement i see from them is unreal.  Its messed up to be a "dad" or 'mom" to them. Why do you need to "play" being a dad or mom to a 40 year old? It's F**king strange.

Grow the hell up and get out of your moms basement and be the 40 year old adult your suppose to be.  

Why would anyone want to play a furry? Why would anyone want to gender bend? Why would anyone want to be cyber-raped? Why would anyone want to be kidnapped? There are a lot of reasons to play a child avatar, and only one of those reasons has anything to do with therapy. You clearly have a lot of anger issues and delusions about reality. Maybe you should leave SL and get therapy.

2 hours ago, PickleflufferButternut said:

Wow. Entitled much?  Grow the hell up and act your age.  You are a grown man, act like it! 

I'm entitled because I said I'm not here to have sex, thus dispelling the bull***** arguments foolish people like you are throwing out out about child avatars? Good argument there.

So I guess to answer the OP's question, the problem people have with child avatars is the hateful garbage that people here are spewing at the, not anything the child avatars are doing themselves.

Edited by HarrisonMcKenzie

30 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

Good to know my point flew over your head. There is no difference between discrimination and discrimination. Racism and Ageism as both isms, and most of the hostility towards child avatars comes from the same place as racism; there is no real reason for it and is only people vocalizing how they hate things that are different. But my point still stands. Replace "child" with "black" and see what happens. Is it uncomfortable? Does it make you sound like a bigot? That's the point. Who is it ok to ***** all over one group of people but not ok to do it to another?

wrong wrong wrong.  All  I care about is avoiding being in a position where  I can be ARed. I don't hate kids in RL, but I don't hang around  RL kids either. If I hung around strange kids and engaged them in RL people would think I was a pedo or something.

Quit trying to call everyone that chooses to not be around kids bigots.  It does NOTHING to help your case.

This all  has nothing to do about bigotry and any kind of "ism", and everything to do with the idiotic sim ratings and the legitimate paranoia about kid avatars.

18 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

wrong wrong wrong.  All  I care about is avoiding being in a position where  I can be ARed. I don't hate kids in RL, but I don't hang around  RL kids either. If I hung around strange kids and engaged them in RL people would think I was a pedo or something.

Quit trying to call everyone that chooses to not be around kids bigots.  It does NOTHING to help your case.

This all  has nothing to do about bigotry and any kind of "ism", and everything to do with the idiotic sim ratings and the legitimate paranoia about kid avatars.

But a child avatar isn't going to get you ARed anymore than any other avatar. That's my point. You're targeting child avatar's like there is something unique to them when there isn't. Anyone could be a pedophile. Anyone can be a troll. Anyone can submit false ARs. Anyone can be annoying. It's not legitimate paranoia because any avatar can do those things. If you are worried about having problems with child avatars, you should be just as worried about having problems with every other kind of avatar, because those problems come from bad players, not child avatars.

What's not helping is you jumping on the "screw kid players" bandwagon without even knowing why or thinking about the harm that this toxicity is causing. Saying that child avatars are pedophiles is slander, plain and simple, and pointing that gun at the wrong person is going to get them wrongfully banned. So instead of hating people and fueling the fire, try pointing that gun where it really needs to be pointed; at *****ty players, regardless of what avatar they are wearing.

39 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

But a child avatar isn't going to get you ARed anymore than any other avatar. That's my point. You're targeting child avatar's like there is something unique to them when there isn't. Anyone could be a pedophile. Anyone can be a troll. Anyone can submit false ARs. Anyone can be annoying. It's not legitimate paranoia because any avatar can do those things. If you are worried about having problems with child avatars, you should be just as worried about having problems with every other kind of avatar, because those problems come from bad players, not child avatars.

What's not helping is you jumping on the "screw kid players" bandwagon without even knowing why or thinking about the harm that this toxicity is causing. Saying that child avatars are pedophiles is slander, plain and simple, and pointing that gun at the wrong person is going to get them wrongfully banned. So instead of hating people and fueling the fire, try pointing that gun where it really needs to be pointed; at *****ty players, regardless of what avatar they are wearing.

I don't hate anyone. I'm done with you. I don't want any kids on my property. I will ban them on sight. End of discussion

But if you see any good looking black guys, send em my way.

*grins*

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
added "I don't hate anyone"

3 hours ago, PickleflufferButternut said:

Its messed up to be a "dad" or 'mom" to them. Why do you need to "play" being a dad or mom to a 40 year old? It's F**king strange.

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but I knew a woman that could not have children in RL. She wanted to do the whole pregnacy, baby, toddler, etc.. thing here.  Part of it was a way to experience some of, even if only in a pretend way.  Part of it actually was as therapy, suggested by her therapist, to help her come to terms with never being able to have that in RL.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

I don't hate anyone. I'm done with you. I don't want any kids on my property. I will ban them on sight. End of discussion

But if you see any good looking black guys, send em my way.

*grins*

There's that closed mind again. Someone asked you to think about the world, and you freak out.

I'm done with you too.

12 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

There's that closed mind again. Someone asked you to think about the world, and you freak out.

I'm done with you too.

OMFG  I should have looked at your profile before. You are a kid.  Sorry Harrison Nelson-McKenzie but you are not now, nor will you ever be welcome on my property, in fact I've already added you to the ban list.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

I'm done with you too.

No what you are neglecting is most dont start with a dislike of child avi's , we met them and then decided we want nothing to do with them. And a lot of sims without apparent adult content still ban them for very good reasons. So the conversation can be adult without someone keep telling us . You cant say f..k there are children about. Thankfully the more you campaign the more people turn against you and the more sims kids will be banned from

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, KanryDrago said:

No what you are neglecting is most dont start with a dislike of child avi's , we met them and then decided we want nothing to do with them. And a lot of sims without apparent adult content still ban them for very good reasons. So the conversation can be adult without someone keep telling us . You cant say f..k there are children about. Thankfully the more you campaign the more people turn against you and the more sims kids will be banned from

The thing is they aren't even kids, they are adults with kid avis.

But, they expect us to rp with them, and treat them as kids. 

Mr McKenzie will be very disappointed if we ever meet inworld, because his rp isn't my rp.

31 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

OMFG  I should have looked at your profile before. You are a kid.  Sorry Harrison Nelson-McKenzie but you are not now, nor will you ever be welcome on my property, in fact I've already added you to the ban list.

9 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

The thing is they aren't even kids, they are adults with kid avis.

Mr McKenzie will be very disappointed if we ever meet inworld, because his rp isn't my rp.

Oh no. You checked my profile. Your words hurt me to my very core. My life is empty now that I've been banned from your land, and that you don't like how some people play a video game.

Grow up. I asked you to look at the world with open eyes. I explained that the problems you see can be caused by anyone in SL. And THIS is how you react. Your behaviour here only proves my point; the only problem with child avatars is people like you who start problems. I might play a child, but you're the one acting like a child.

I sincerely hope we so meet in world and that you do try to start something, because you'll get that AR you are so worried about. You're the one being the problem here, and if you pick a fight with me in world, I will treat it as trolling and AR you for it.

Now hurry up and be done with me so I can go back to having fun in SL.

• Like 1

I understand some of the hate, and it does go both ways. 

There are those child avi's that go around purposefully trying to cause trouble and headache and just being over all little ****'s. But at the same time, there are those that are in it for the rp. And they seek out those that are looking for the same (Non adult rp). 

I have been around those pervy type kids, I have even submitted AR reports on sims that allowed both adult and child nudity. 

However, you have to keep in mind, just like in rl there are those people that DO NOT deal with kids, and places that kids cant enter. For instance in RL I would not let my son go into the adult sex shop, why would I let a child on sl do so. Honestly, I dont think any child avatar (Baby to teens who rp under 18) should be allowed on A rated sims period. I know they can be as per LL's rules, as long as nothing adult oriented is posted around or being done. But I think its too risky, esp with the pervs that go under the guise of child avatar's. 

Now with that being said, me personally I have no issue with them, I even have an alt that is a child avi. But its just like rl, there are places they can and cannot go, and people they can and cannot associate with. And also keep in mind, I have found people are a bit more vocal on sl than in rl. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

I sincerely hope we so meet in world and that you do try to start something, because you'll get that AR you are so worried about. You're the one being the problem here, and if you pick a fight with me in world, I will treat it as trolling and AR you for it.

Who's trolling now?

Anyway, you're right to play a child avi. The way you behave hee is like a toddler throwing a tantrum. All BilliJo has said that she would ban child avatars from her land.

You say you have a right to be a child avatar. BilliJo has the right to ban child avatars from the land SHE pays for. Even if it's a 'public' sim, with a club, or a zoo, or a shopping mall or whatever. If she pays for the land it's not a 'Public' Sim. If someone pays for it themselves, it's private property, even if they open it for the public. The only Public sims are the ones that are not owned by residents, but by Linden Labs. Everybody who pays for land has the right to restrict it for anyone they want.

So if she wants, she can ban all blacks, or all child avatars. 9ft tall people. People with an H in their name. People that are lefthanded. People that make typos all the time. It doesn't matter why she would ban someone, it's her pricate property, so she is allowed to do that. It's her RIGHT. And it's her right to deny you access to her land if she wants to. Whether that is because you are a child avatar, or she finds you annoying, it's still her right, and has nothing to do with discrimination.

9 hours ago, PickleflufferButternut said:

Wow. Entitled much?  Grow the hell up and act your age.  You are a grown man, act like it!

7 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Quit trying to call everyone that chooses to not be around kids bigots.

4 hours ago, KanryDrago said:

No what you are neglecting is most dont start with a dislike of child avi's , we met them and then decided we want nothing to do with them.

4 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

5 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

OMFG  I should have looked at your profile before. You are a kid.

2 hours ago, Whiteangel Falconvale said:

There are those child avi's that go around purposefully trying to cause trouble and headache and just being over all little ****'s.

The thing you guys have been missing here is that Ol'Harry, well, he *IS* that Kreepy-Kid avi that goes around demanding HIS right to piss on YOUR rights, because he's that SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE and ENTITLED. All the while insulting you for NOT being a Kreepy-Kid and claiming that YOU are self-entitled, and DESTROYING HIS SL

Posting history is vital here, Sun Zu wrote best part of 2600 years ago "know your enemy".

You are arguing with somebody who entered a discussion on the problems of ADULT FEMALE avatars having enough attachment points in this age of mesh bodies and heads and so on, with a childish foot stamping ignorant self entitled rant about how anyone who didn't wear Paedo McKreepy's "Kreepy Kid" mesh avi was some evil render-weight 1,000,000 lag monster resource hog destroying his SL rantingthat we only needed FIVE attachments max...

Paedo McKreepy's AR-Clickbait mesh avi, the McKreepy AR-Clickbait avi pants, tshirtt and trainers, and a McKrepy compatible hair.

Ranting that we didn't need huds to control our mesh body layers and alpha cuts because "superior" McKreepy avis don't HAVE tattoo and lingerie layers, or alpha cuts.

You've already seen his attitude to the whole Adult Activities thing... How in HIS self entitled opinion, Adult Rated Sims are Kreepy Kid friendly places EXCEPT for the SPECIALLY designated parcel specifically put aside for the sordid activities HE didn't come to SL for...

My life is empty now that I've been banned from your land

Now hurry up and be done with me so I can go back to having fun in SL

Yeah... YOUR fun, on our A-Rated sims, and to hell with our fun, we must not do A-Rated activities on A-Rated sims, because YOU have graced us with YOUR presence...

We're done with you, you can leave now, because...

5 hours ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

that closed mind again. Someone asked you to think about the world, and you freak out.

...you described your self SO perfectly, that realistically, we don't have to.

6 hours ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

Oh no. You checked my profile. Your words hurt me to my very core. My life is empty now that I've been banned from your land, and that you don't like how some people play a video game.

Grow up. I asked you to look at the world with open eyes. I explained that the problems you see can be caused by anyone in SL. And THIS is how you react. Your behaviour here only proves my point; the only problem with child avatars is people like you who start problems. I might play a child, but you're the one acting like a child.

Now hurry up and be done with me so I can go back to having fun in SL.

Mr McKenzie, please stop putting words in my mouth and motives to those words.

All  I said was I will not rp to your child avi. 

2 hours ago, Klytyna said:

The thing you guys have been missing here is that Ol'Harry, well, he *IS* that Kreepy-Kid avi that goes around demanding HIS right to piss on YOUR rights, because he's that SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE and ENTITLED. All the while insulting you for NOT being a Kreepy-Kid and claiming that YOU are self-entitled, and DESTROYING HIS SL

Posting history is vital here, Sun Zu wrote best part of 2600 years ago "know your enemy".

You are arguing with somebody who entered a discussion on the problems of ADULT FEMALE avatars having enough attachment points in this age of mesh bodies and heads and so on, with a childish foot stamping ignorant self entitled rant about how anyone who didn't wear Paedo McKreepy's "Kreepy Kid" mesh avi was some evil render-weight 1,000,000 lag monster resource hog destroying his SL rantingthat we only needed FIVE attachments max...

Paedo McKreepy's AR-Clickbait mesh avi, the McKreepy AR-Clickbait avi pants, tshirtt and trainers, and a McKrepy compatible hair.

Ranting that we didn't need huds to control our mesh body layers and alpha cuts because "superior" McKreepy avis don't HAVE tattoo and lingerie layers, or alpha cuts.

You've already seen his attitude to the whole Adult Activities thing... How in HIS self entitled opinion, Adult Rated Sims are Kreepy Kid friendly places EXCEPT for the SPECIALLY designated parcel specifically put aside for the sordid activities HE didn't come to SL for...

Yeah... YOUR fun, on our A-Rated sims, and to hell with our fun, we must not do A-Rated activities on A-Rated sims, because YOU have graced us with YOUR presence...

We're done with you, you can leave now, because...

...you described your self SO perfectly, that realistically, we don't have to.

Go the ***** up and try reading what's actually being said. I reported you you harassment. Don't you *****ING DARE CALL ME A GOD DAMNED PEDOPHILE TO WIN AN ARGUMENT.

9 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

Don't you *****ING DARE CALL ME A GAD DAMNED PEDOPHILE TO WIN AN ARGUMENT.

A child avatar did exactly that to me... for a joke. Not to win an argument, not in anger, but for the sake of having a laugh with his friends.

And you wonder why some people steer clear of child avatars?

Edited by Skell Dagger

6 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

Go the ***** up and try reading what's actually being said. I reported you you harassment. Don't you *****ING DARE CALL ME A GAD DAMNED PEDOPHILE TO WIN AN ARGUMENT.

Take your own advice...

NOWHERE did I state at ANY time that YOU, were a paedophile. You have fraudulently accused me, publically, of stating something I did not say. Reported...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.