Jump to content

The hate on child avatars?


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here I was, drinking my morning coffee and reading this thread like one reads the morning paper, and then it happened, it went way off the rails like a terribly bad train wreck. Unfortunately due t

And it is well deserved... ... Me: Sorry short round, no kreepy kid paedo-bait avis allowed on this A-Rated sim Kreepy the Kid: But...Bit... I has a dumocratic rite unda the LL ToS to b

I'm not fond of SL kids, after some unpleasant experiences with a few of them (example: having a group of them RP within my earshot that I "must be a paedophile" after hearing me say the words "my boy

Posted Images

Mr Mckenzie a question for you. I'm standing on a public road on Zindra with my partner and we are discussing in local chat the detail our exploits with our latest lover the night before.

You walk up, having gotten separated from your school group on its educational field trip of the Museum of Prims.

Are me and my partner required by the LL TOS to stop talking about adult topics in the presence of your delicate 11 yr old ears?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

Stay the ***** out of this, or I'm reporting you too.

THIS is why child avatars have a problem. People attack them and call them pedophiles for no god damned reason.

AR's for everyone :)

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
capitalized R
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Mr Mckenzie a question for you. I'm standing on a public road on Zindra with my partner and we are discussing in local chat the detail our exploits with our latest lover the night before.

You walk up, having gotten separated from your school group on its educational field trip of the Museum of Prims.

Are me and my partner required by the LL TOS to stop talking about adult topics in the presence of your delicate 11 yr old ears?

I don't know where Zindra is, but if you are talking about sex in an acceptable place but around a child avatar, that is a problem. But all you need to do is ask me to leave. I am an adult behind the screen and will understand if I walked into something I shouldn't be around. That's all I want; courtesy. If you I walk into sexual content, all I want to do is be informed of that politely so that I can leave.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

Stay the ***** out of this, or I'm reporting you too.

THIS is why child avatars have a problem. People attack them and call them pedophiles for no god damned reason.

You haven't even been reading what I've said in this thread, have you?

I had a child avatar tell an entire store - for a joke - that I was a pedophile, just because I'm a gay man.

Read it. Then read it again. Step back from your indignation and read it a third time.

You have any idea how many people equate gay men with paedophiles? You have any idea how very real that threat is? You have any idea how chilling it is to have that thrown at you just for a laugh?

Kindly refrain from telling me to butt out of this topic. I gave you my reason why I avoid child avatars. All you have given in return is even more reason to.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

You *****ING CALLED ME AS *****ING PEDOPHILE TO WIN A *****ING ARGUMENT. ***** off and you, you pile of *****ing garbage.

Read the whole line, quote the whole line, a reference to a FICTIONAL Brandname of Kreepy-Kid mesh avi's and their associated clothing, quoted out of context BY you specifically for the purpose of fabricating a fraudulent harassment charge, which taken with your comments to others, clearly indicates your sole purpose is to silence people who disagree with you and whose arguments you cannot counter by legitimate means.

Your attempt to play the race card failed, now you resort to that AR-Clickbait tactic that was mentioned way back at the start of this thread.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

I don't know where Zindra is, but if you are talking about sex in an acceptable place but around a child avatar, that is a problem. But all you need to do is ask me to leave. I am an adult behind the screen and will understand if I walked into something I shouldn't be around. That's all I want; courtesy. If you I walk into sexual content, all I want to do is be informed of that politely so that I can leave.

no no, i'm asking is it against the TOS? I want you to cite the exact passage, I'm not taking your word for it.

Because if it isn't against the TOS, i'm not going to say anything at all to you. You need to just walk away from us.

 I already said i won't engage you in any way.

You are a man rping a kid, I will not rp with you as a child, I've already stated that

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Klytyna said:

Read the whole line, quote the whole line, a reference to a FICTIONAL Brandname of Kreepy-Kid mesh avi's and their associated clothing, quoted out of context BY you specifically for the purpose of fabricating a fraudulent harassment charge, which taken with your comments to others, clearly indicates your sole purpose is to silence people who disagree with you and whose arguments you cannot counter by legitimate means.

Your attempt to play the race card failed, now you resort to that AR-Clickbait tactic that was mentioned way back at the start of this thread.
 

I am done talking to you. Do not pretend for a second that you weren't sprinkling my name in your post.

We are done. DO NOT REPLY.

3 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

You haven't even been reading what I've said in this thread, have you?

I had a child avatar tell an entire store - for a joke - that I was a pedophile, just because I'm a gay man.

Read it. Then read it again. Step back from your indignation and read it a third time.

You have any idea how many people equate gay men with paedophiles? You have any idea how very real that threat is? You have any idea how chilling it is to have that thrown at you just for a laugh?

Kindly refrain from telling me to butt out of this topic. I gave you my reason why I avoid child avatars. All you have given in return is even more reason to.

One person does something to you and you blame everyone for it? That sounds rational. But as I said a number of times, adult avatars can be abusive too. Furries can be abusive. What you experienced was an abusive player, regardless of the avatar they wore.

 

1 minute ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

no no, i'm asking is it against the TOS? I want you to cite the exact passage, I'm not taking your word for it.

Because if it isn't against the TOS, i'm not going to say anything at all to you. You need to just walk away from us.

 I already said i won't engage you in any way.

You are a man rping a kid, I will not rp with you as a child, I've already stated that

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Child_Avatar

Link to post
Share on other sites

See what Mr Mckenzie has done . He's stated that adults must modify their action because his being there as a child takes priority over what  anyone else is doing.

Once again he proves that he believes that his RP takes precedence over anything anyone else might be doing.

And he wonders why so many people want nothing to do with child avatars. All he needs to do is read his own words in this thread

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
added a line
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

I don't know where Zindra is

It's an ENTIRE damn continent, created specifically by LL for Adult Content, and 100% Adult Rated, thgere are no G or M rated regions there..
 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

See what Mr Mckenzie has done . He's stated that adults must modify their action because his being there as a child takes priority over what  anyone else is doing.

Once again he proves that he believes that his RP takes precedence over anything anyone else might be doing.

As I said just ONE page back...

"You've already seen his attitude to the whole Adult Activities thing... How in HIS self entitled opinion, Adult Rated Sims are Kreepy Kid friendly places EXCEPT for the SPECIALLY designated parcel specifically put aside for the sordid activities HE didn't come to SL for..."

And...

"Yeah... YOUR fun, on our A-Rated sims, and to hell with our fun, we must not do A-Rated activities on A-Rated sims, because YOU have graced us with YOUR presence..."

When you understand the nature of a thing, you KNOW what it is capable of...
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

I'm sure we can get half of your posts removed for being abusive if we wanted to. 

I'm done talking to you and dealing with your harassment. I answered your questions and did so in good faith. You have done nothing but attack me in return. I am reporting every post you make from this point as harassment, since this discussion stopped being productive 3 pages ago.

Edited by HarrisonMcKenzie
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

I'm done talking to you and dealing with your harassment. I answered your questions and did so in good faith. You have done nothing but attack me in return. I am reporting every post you make from this point as harassment, since this discussion stopped being productive 3 pages ago.

You have proved our point better than we ever could.

Thank you so much for your time and efforts.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

You have proved our point better than we ever could.

Thank you so much for your time and efforts.

Reported. All you have done is prove the point that stupidity and harassment isn't exclusive to a certain avatar type.

I'm done talking to you and dealing with your harassment. I answered your questions and did so in good faith. You have done nothing but attack me in return. I am reporting every post you make from this point as harassment, since this discussion stopped being productive 3 pages ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

Reported. All you have done is prove the point that stupidity and harassment isn't exclusive to a certain avatar type.

I'm done talking to you and dealing with your harassment. I answered your questions and did so in good faith. You have done nothing but attack me in return. I am reporting every post you make from this point as harassment, since this discussion stopped being productive 3 pages ago.

I've gone back and reported all your abusive posts too Mr Harrison

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
added an s
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...