You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hahahahaaa, oh that's hilarious. Yes, strange things happen way up high.

I don't know what the highest height I have ever reached is (I have a habit of going to high heights and then just falling, or parachuting).

But, one time I went up and kept going and going and going, eventually donned my chute and started to fall, after about a half hour I got bored, went and made dinner, watched an episode of a tv show, ate dinner, came back and I was only at about 4500m or so. I was straightening myself back to the center of the sim(since chutes tend to make ya wander) but got bored...so I took the chute off and fell the rest of the way. In the time I had been chuting down, an event at a club on the land I was at started. When I landed, I splatted right on a group of people. It was hilarious..to me, not so much them. They were super angry. 

"where the hell did you come from?"

"you don't wanna know"

I'm..sometimes..more careful with my chuting/falling antics now...sometimes ;) 

• Like 2

Both from 2009 :) 

598a6160dd63c_Snapshot_Shipwrecked!YukiKitsune(2091043477).png.4ddb20f840054a5fb6326f3a965812c5.png

Used to go on different hunts with a group of friends...we had to put on at least one object from each hunt "prize" as we went...this was at bliss, our first stop....yes, he's wearing a dress. We hadn't yet put our object on, we were too busy laughing. 

598a617784532_Snapshot__BlissCouture_FormalGownsBriGown(10215528.png.865f645ffad3341efcf29cc07875f13d.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 8/8/2017 at 6:14 PM, Tari Landar said:

Used to go on different hunts with a group of friends...we had to put on at least one object from each hunt "prize" as we went...this was at bliss, our first stop....yes, he's wearing a dress. We hadn't yet put our object on, we were too busy laughing. 

598a617784532_Snapshot__BlissCouture_FormalGownsBriGown(10215528.png.865f645ffad3341efcf29cc07875f13d.png

See men? This is what really happens when we open our big mouths and volunteer our opinion on the job that is 'Shopping'. They hold us at gun point :ph34r: and MAKE us go shopping with them to see how much work it really is! xD

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Hunter Stern said:

See men? This is what really happens when we open our big mouths and volunteer our opinion on the job that is 'Shopping'. They hold us at gun point :ph34r: and MAKE us go shopping with them to see how much work it really is! xD

Now I'm wondering where Perrie Juran has gone. He could rock a dress, too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hunter Stern said:

Hahahaha

Actually, in this case(as in most cases)  I'm the one forced to go shopping. Shopping is one of my least favorite things to do, especially in sl.  (I'm the short one in the purple pants)

I feel bad for people forced to go shopping with their significant other..that's just cruel and inhumane. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Old friend, in one of the only cubs I'll ever enter, 2008 :P 

598f6196c679b_cliveasafatcheerleader.png.d5ad32437380191f6cf69eab44149c30.png

Have I mentioned we like to sit on things? 2009

598f61cb6b826_Snapshot___Serenity__TheOwlhouse(2817622).png.70c860254ae63f492d73dd4d5f40cf1d.png

The next one is one of my favs...of all the things to do in this bathtub(and it has some nice options)....we chose this, clothed..

598f621b36b65_Snapshot_NocturnalWonderlandPhoenixDreams(21515146).png.c15011fbf1621ac0cb1d091afdf44099.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Some friends and I were messing about in a magic shop one day, where I spotted a guillotine..

I decided to hop on, and this was the end result..

Snapshot _ _The Museum of Amazing Illusions & Magic_, Enchantme.png

Instead of my head reattaching itself to my body once I had gotten up, it just floated around in front of me for the remainder of the day, until I logged out.

Edited by Kristen Beornssen
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.