What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I made my first alpha layer for EvoX.

Many EvoX scalp alphas on the market leaves this tiny strip of scalp which wouldn't work well for some hairstyles:

image.png.4b19d3434fb8d7eb5da08d753ebda020.png

After many unsuccessful searches, I decided to make my own. It took me all evening, but I finally pulled it off. :D

image.png.abd3e650cca0304ad1fccbdf97a88e9b.png

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Many EvoX scalp alphas on the market leaves this tiny strip of scalp which wouldn't work well for some hairstyles:

After many unsuccessful searches, I decided to make my own. It took me all evening, but I finally pulled it off. :D

I love learning a new SL skill.  Level up!!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

My first thought upon seeing this was that you'd produced a really cool surrealistic picture!

My second thought upon seeing that this was that you should display this somewhere as a really cool surrealistic picture!

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

My first thought upon seeing this was that you'd produced a really cool surrealistic picture!

My second thought upon seeing that this was that you should display this somewhere as a really cool surrealistic picture!

So an accidental Salvador Dali.  xD

• Haha 3

• 2 months later...

Swinging while listening to Ghosty spin Zappa tunes - which were definitely more interesting than I thought it would be.

Here's the video link, which is choppy if embedded here: 
https://i.gyazo.com/44c865c604c12962d04eb625edff88fc.mp4 

image.thumb.png.d21362da6739e4e9a0378c061b043289.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1788595749_CinnamononSwing3.thumb.png.bf08875cbad74f845d1dc91909c221b4.png

On 12/21/2022 at 9:57 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Swinging while listening to Ghosty spin Zappa tunes - which were definitely more interesting than I thought it would be.

Here's the video link, which is choppy if embedded here: 
https://i.gyazo.com/44c865c604c12962d04eb625edff88fc.mp4 

image.thumb.png.d21362da6739e4e9a0378c061b043289.png

That's the same swing @Cinnamon Mistwoodwas on when I took the pic I posted of her.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Ian Mercury said:

Busy with my SLRR land. Difficulties with connecting to the SL railway. But help is maybe on the way from a SLRR group.

The planned new Jazz club wil be on this land as well. So many plans and so little time...lol

Snapshot_003.png

I have seen some successful connections along the railways, though you might need a funicular in this instance. :)  I hope the club goes well.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I have seen some successful connections along the railways, though you might need a funicular in this instance. :)  I hope the club goes well.

Yes, I am afraid that a connection will not be possible. When it fails I can always rezz a train at a station next to my land.

Snapshot_004.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

... and feeling ashamed because I had arranged a group photo appointment in SL Chelsea and I had miscalculated the time so the group had to wait an hour for me, and super sweet, no one said anything about it at all! I found out just now when I went to schedule another appointment and calculated the difference PST and CET.

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 5

There used to be an old computer game 'tradewinds legend' I think it was its name which I was playing in my tablet 24 hours a day something like 5 years ago.  It was about buying and selling merchandise in mediteranean sea as well as fighting with pirates and taking treasures from them.

I mean how delightful to do a useful job and if necessary fight for its sake with a fair reward.

Nowadays I'm looking again for bitcoins.  In second life there is somewhere hidden an advertisement about a site that gives away btc's, a faucet that is.  I'm trying to collect a fair amount of bitcoins there and elsewhere and that's what I'm doing today.

atm.png

tradewinds.jpg

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.