How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

In my humble view, @Laurel Aurelia has one of THE most interesting and photogenic faces I've ever seen in SL. I've used her for pics before -- in fact, one of my favourite shots I ever took is of her -- but I wanted to experiment with a new photographic style a bit, and she very generously sat quietly for like 45 minutes while I took about 30 shots of her. So expect to see more.

Here's a first try though.

Laurel-1-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.6d086390419547db0c71c7cc2c3ac52d.png

• Like 26
  • Thanks 4

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

In my humble view, @Laurel Aurelia has one of THE most interesting and photogenic faces I've ever seen in SL. I've used her for pics before -- in fact, one of my favourite shots I ever took is of her -- but I wanted to experiment with a new photographic style a bit, and she very generously sat quietly for like 45 minutes while I took about 30 shots of her. So expect to see more.

Here's a first try though.

Laurel-1-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.6d086390419547db0c71c7cc2c3ac52d.png

I'd like to use my imagination with this beautiful, awesome picture!

Scenario 1: Your face is horribly burned or disfigured on the other side.

Scenario 2: We finally get to see your "RBF", without that impish grin!  

To be honest, I believe this expression is much more lifelike than your normal smile!!!  (That is a compliment.)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Ok, LAST PIC OF @Laurel Aurelia !!! (Probably.)

And I think the one I like best?

Laurel-3-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.c11bfd64322c8f9134d9451bdd3e7c9b.png

Lovely! We're gonna have to sit down and discuss beauty secrets over a virtual coffee or tea. ^^

More crossover shenanigans!

And ... more crossover shenanigans! XD Because someone  had to fly the Millenium Falcon during the events of Star Trek: First Contact!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Do I really need  to get a mesh head?

I've been living with this "system" head since a German guy (long since gone from SL) helped me design it. It's me.  
Tried many heads, but they all look weird to me. Comfy in my self with my HG body. Don't really wanna change :I 

B3.thumb.png.3c29ba91245a5839a75aa5a4882a61c0.png

• Like 17

3 hours ago, BraveHot said:

I've been living with this "system" head since a German guy (long since gone from SL) helped me design it. It's me.  
Tried many heads, but they all look weird to me. Comfy in my self with my HG body. Don't really wanna change :I 

B3.thumb.png.3c29ba91245a5839a75aa5a4882a61c0.png

You do you, no one is going to tell you you have to get a new head.  It is a bit small for the body though is my only thought.  but i'm no expert for what its worth..

Edited by SpiritSparrow Skydancer
I miss the days of old avis honestly,
  • Like 5

44 minutes ago, BraveHot said:

Absolutely not. System heads can still look good with skins that age pretty well. 

45 minutes ago, BraveHot said:

Comfy in my self with my HG body. Don't really wanna change :I 

Then that's all that matters. You only change when you yourself decide. Not your partner, not your family, not your peers, and certainly not some snot-nosed 6 month old noob.

• Like 4

Hmm... I'm falling in love with the Noel skull... hehe... no music at Helvete, so I took a TP break there. Apparently some avi named Euronymous was nearby. The black metal devotees should know about the real Euronymous.

I used to listen to the band Mayhem as an impressionable teenager. Back in the 1990's, on vinyl even! Eeeepppp... those Norwegian dudes were a crazy bunch. 

Helvete-JerrF-04142024_001.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JeromFranzic said:

Hmm... I'm falling in love with the Noel skull... hehe... no music at Helvete, so I took a TP break there. Apparently some avi named Euronymous was nearby. The black metal devotees should know about the real Euronymous.

I used to listen to the band Mayhem as an impressionable teenager. Back in the 1990's, on vinyl even! Eeeepppp... those Norwegian dudes were a crazy bunch. 

Helvete-JerrF-04142024_001.jpg

Darkthrone! \m/

To shoot straight ... and shoot first!

To shoot straight ... and shoot first!

• Like 11