How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

So this is another dress I bought -- in part for another "style challenge" -- and am not quite sure what to do with. I like the overall look and the textures, but . . . I didn't pay attention when I demo'ed it to how high it was slit up the sides.

I think I need to find something to wear under this -- maybe VERY high-waisted leggings. Or something.

Anyway, here it is.

Floral-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.e908d60865b0214a4ffcf1953881d44d.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So this is another dress I bought -- in part for another "style challenge" -- and am not quite sure what to do with. I like the overall look and the textures, but . . . I didn't pay attention when I demo'ed it to how how it was slit up the sides.

I think I need to find something to wear under this -- maybe VERY high-waisted leggings. Or something.

Anyway, here it is.

Looks nice. I hope it was cheap, since there's so little material! Don't buy the one from Wish (couldn't find a good meme)..

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So this is another dress I bought -- in part for another "style challenge" -- and am not quite sure what to do with. I like the overall look and the textures, but . . . I didn't pay attention when I demo'ed it to how high it was slit up the sides.

Anyway, here it is.

I think it looks fantastic. What's the style challenge?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Anyway, here it is.

For this type of dress I wear something called a c-string underneath. It's like a tiny pad for the ermm... yup. Just enough coverage to conceal without being too obvious.

But sometimes I just go eh... depends on the region of course, has to be A rated for me to not GAF about what's being hidden.

Leggings are great too, adds extra visual appeal... and ya, good for the eh vibes. Hehe... sorry if this seems too TMI, folks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I think it looks fantastic. What's the style challenge?

Well, *cough* it was florals.

I don't really do florals, but this uses a floral pattern. Sort of.

@Eva Knoller took pity on me and said it was ok. (I'm also supposed to be wearing flats and forgot. Oops!)

3 hours ago, JeromFranzic said:

For this type of dress I wear something called a c-string underneath. It's like a tiny pad for the ermm... yup. Just enough coverage to conceal without being too obvious.

But sometimes I just go eh... depends on the region of course, has to be A rated for me to not GAF about what's being hidden.

Leggings are great too, adds extra visual appeal... and ya, good for the eh vibes. Hehe... sorry if this seems too TMI, folks.

Yeah I think I have something like that in my panties folder. I'm not terribly worried about covering my bits, though: I'd like the overall look to be a little less . . . um . . . that.

I did try some rust leggings, which looked not bad, but they don't go high enough. I'll keep looking!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Yeah I think I have something like that in my panties folder. I'm not terribly worried about covering my bits, though: I'd like the overall look to be a little less . . . um . . . that.

I did try some rust leggings, which looked not bad, but they don't go high enough. I'll keep looking!

It's kind of nice to see you showing some skin for a change. Letting your hair down, so to speak.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

@Eva Knoller took pity on me and said it was ok. (I'm also supposed to be wearing flats and forgot. Oops!)

These are pretty high cut.  I wear them all the time...

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Zaara-Trikaya-Lingerie-skin/2991043

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I found a group gift from Salt & Pepper, but it's not a free group, sadly.

It is Stickers for grown-ups, duct tape n-and v- cover. It can double as brazilian wax too. 😱

I think it cover my crotch better than the usual pasties.

• Thanks 2

I should join that challenge, @Scylla Rhiadraso I can use some of my old clothes. It's open for all?

I am not sure if this is florals, but it is flowers. The dress is from Aug 2013, and standard size S fits Maitreya so well.

It's a sign of old age, that I remember purchases from a long time ago, but not last weekend's sales?

Floral maxidress

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

These are pretty high cut.  I wear them all the time...

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Zaara-Trikaya-Lingerie-skin/2991043

We can also try Alaskametro for modest BOM layers. This is Lyra leggings and Norma top. (I didn't bother to wear the special Maitreya layer that flatten the nipples, sorry)

floral_005 sm.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 14

15 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I should join that challenge, @Scylla Rhiadraso I can use some of my old clothes. It's open for all?

I am not sure if this is florals, but it is flowers. The dress is from Aug 2013, and standard size S fits Maitreya so well.

It's a sign of old age, that I remember purchases from a long time ago, but not last weekend's sales?

Floral maxidress

That pattern is lovely! I'm not sure if it counts as "floral" in a conventional sense, but who cares!! What a really beautiful dress, Marianne!!

And yes, of course the challenge is open to anyone!

Florals, people! 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . GO!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

That pattern is lovely! I'm not sure if it counts as "floral" in a conventional sense, but who cares!! What a really beautiful dress, Marianne!!

And yes, of course the challenge is open to anyone!

Florals, people! 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . GO!

Aah, I should google florals first. Smaller flower pattern, yes?

My best buy in SL besides the Maitreya body, must be the fatpack of Nishar leggings from Zaara. So many options. Look at the high waist, the 4th from left.

Zaara : Nishar leggings styles opts

I went to the Zaara mainstore and did an area search, in hope that they were for sale, but no. That's the kind of old clothes that should get a new life with BOM.

• Like 6