How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Actually I looked like this yesterday, but the picture I posted apparently showed a tiny brown edge of my nipple on one side of my top so it was in violation of the 5 year old guidelines because, as everyone knows, female nipples are a violently sexual explicit evil.

So I censored myself in Photoshop and hope this is not shocking everyone anymore and apologize for subjecting you all to the horror of the outer edge of a female nipple last night. I hope you are not all mad at me. ♥

Snapshot_001b.png

Like wow... just wow! You evil, evil person you! You should be burnt at the stake you witch for doing such a evil, violent thing! Shame Zeta... SHAME!!! 🤬

BBqK4T9.gif

The preceding sarcastic remark was brought to you by Bjor, the least offended, politically incorrect, unbashful, old man this side of SL. So in my mind, what's to censor? Your good in my book Zeta... 👍

Edited by BjorJlen
To add something... new? :)
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Actually I looked like this yesterday, but the picture I posted apparently showed a tiny brown edge of my nipple on one side of my top so it was in violation of the 5 year old guidelines because, as everyone knows, female nipples are a violently sexual explicit evil.

So I censored myself in Photoshop and hope this is not shocking everyone anymore and apologize for subjecting you all to the horror of the outer edge of a female nipple last night. I hope you are not all mad at me. ♥

Snapshot_001b.png

Oh my GAAWWDD how could you??  I need a latte and a motivational CD and 2 hours of yoga... 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Snapshot_001b.png

I never cease to be amazed at how little shocks people. You actually were pulled up about this as a violation? Crazy. Smashing photo, and you certainly see much more on a family friendly beach than a wee bit of areolar.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

OMG. Nipples!!!1221671231_R(39).thumb.jpeg.757e6c86b21f5bfc8ee9e8f81ad0b51f.jpeg

Ok, ok, ok...!  Rowan, you just made me spit my coffee nearly all over my keyboard... lol Now you owe me a cup of coffee, and I expect it to be hot with some Coco in it too (if possible please)... 😁 And as a reward, I give you this...

f80961c0f7bfc8740f9bec385be27e3a.png

Peace (and Nipples ftw)...

• Like 4
  • Haha 10

I'm also on a sky platform looking not quite so pretty as Jordan.

Some things never change. In Second Life it's rarely my underwear but I found some I thought was pretty. (The one and only tattoo is always there.)

my second life.jpg

best side ha ha.jpg

Edited by Marigold Devin
Yes, my camera IS in fact a potato.
  • Like 17

And yes, it does exist... :P

4mxxjg.jpg

Nice... photo & tattoo (that I can't quite see) Marigold... ;)

Oh and Jordan, I feel your pain. I get those evil things too, and sometimes they shut down my left eye they get so bad. So I am glad you kicked it's ass instead and am back where you belong... :)

Peace...

• Like 1
  • Haha 6