Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Nostoll

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Manu Mysterious said:

I'm sorry, it is closed. You can add Bernie to every possible pic. Please google for the png Version at google. He is not a mesh figure.

No, Bernie is fine -- in fact, he visited my boathouse on Saturday. (And I think that Muniick is giving away a free cut-out version in-world.)

I was curious rather about your own set up, which is a really interesting use of SL for political satire. But if it's not open to the public to visit, that's obviously fine.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

No, Bernie is fine -- in fact, he visited my boathouse on Saturday. (And I think that Muniick is giving away a free cut-out version in-world.)

I was curious rather about your own set up, which is a really interesting use of SL for political satire. But if it's not open to the public to visit, that's obviously fine.

Honestly, I was afraid of it would cause some trouble/drama. I'm glad that you unterstood the message behind and of course it's related to an illustration from a satirist. 

Satire.png

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Manu Mysterious said:

Honestly, I was afraid of it would cause some trouble/drama. I'm glad that you unterstood the message behind and of course it's related to an illustration from a satirist.

Well, I'm sure there will be some who disapprove. I, on the other hand, think it's cool and interesting and different to use SL this way. Satire is "art" too, whether or not we agree with its message.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, I'm sure there will be some who disapprove. I, on the other hand, think it's cool and interesting and different to use SL this way. Satire is "art" too, whether or not we agree with its message.

Well, it is bittersweet humor/satire. If you are not allowed to speak your mind it is a possibility to express what you think. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...