How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 35.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

Finding things to wear with the NX-Nardcotix mesh body is a bit of a challenge. Surely I'm not the only one with a soft spot for some of the less popular mesh bodies? You know, a love for the underdog kind of thing?

Shopping With David August 2020 - 2

• Like 17
4 hours ago, Gage Wirefly said:

Was a bit bored , decided to give Ruth a modern all mesh makeover. I tried to stay as close to original Ruth as possible.

ypeMK14.jpg

You need to get that entered via Flickr if you have an account, as I am sure it would be chosen for Photo of the Day.  What a great idea! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

metoday_0080_005_edited.jpg.b4227545ed62b670e78aaad01509b2e9.jpg

Oh lovely! I know where this is, when I was very hot in real life the other week, I was exploring and found this, stood my avatar in the nearby pool and listened to the water, it made me feel cooler. One of the SSPE sims yet to be finished off. (SSPE1199?)

possum 1.jpg

• Like 13
4 minutes ago, Layla Claven said:

Love your outfits. The top this one reminds me of an outfit I've seen on a Blythe doll.

Screenshot_20190916-195417_Samsung_Internet.jpg

I do have a couple of dresses like that in my inventory, but one was for my Kemono and the other is for the default Maitreya chest

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

You need to get that entered via Flickr if you have an account, as I am sure it would be chosen for Photo of the Day.  What a great idea! 

I have never used Flickr and it was just for fun. 😃

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

One of the SSPE sims yet to be finished off. (SSPE1199?)

SSPE1207 it is quite similar to 1199 well the pool/gazebo area is, not sure how finished it is but on the opposite side of the island is a picnic bench the moles have put on a nice spread. They are really nice areas amongst the log cabins

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

SSPE1207 it is quite similar to 1199 well the pool/gazebo area is, not sure how finished it is but on the opposite side of the island is a picnic bench the moles have put on a nice spread. They are really nice areas amongst the log cabins

Even got a good selection of poses built into it all. A nice place to take friends for a fun hour or two. The Moles have done such a lot of decorating and the new Linden Homes sims are really nice. 

• Like 1