How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 35.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

So my wife posted a Black and White photo of herself today with the hashtag #ChallengeAccepted and then she issued me a challenge to post a Black and White photo of myself to social media.  As far as I can tell there is no major reason or cause for this viral challenge except maybe to support each other as sisters.

So I dedicate this photo to my wife Bella... and to all women both cis and trans out there!

I now challenge you to do your own Black and White #ChallengeAccepted photo with your Second Life avatar.

[ Eva ] #ChallengeAccepted.png

Edited by Evangeline Ling
  • Like 22
33 minutes ago, CarolinaSchoen said:

giphy.gif

Thank uu UwU

OMG I have been following you on flickr for a looong time and I seriously love your pictures!  Pretty dope.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, shiviex said:

Thank uu UwU

OMG I have been following you on flickr for a looong time and I seriously love your pictures!  Pretty dope.

giphy.gif

Thank you so much!!! I'm following you, seriously love your look 🥰 we should do someting tohgether sometime ❤️

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, CarolinaSchoen said:

giphy.gif

Thank you so much!!! I'm following you, seriously love your look 🥰 we should do someting tohgether sometime ❤️

OMG yes!! I would seriously love that!!

• Like 1