How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Sabrina Nebula said:

The top is fine, why do ppl discuss it? 

There is a better picture of that top in the Peeves thread -- showing the top in Pink.

While the general concept of the top is nice, the very bottom of that inner drape looks like someone did the final cut with a pair of not-so-sharp scissors.  

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There is a better picture of that top in the Peeves thread -- showing the top in Pink.

While the general concept of the top is nice, the very bottom of that inner drape looks like someone did the final cut with a pair of not-so-sharp scissors.  

I think - but am not sure - that Scylla's original picture with the top used a pose that made it seem more revealing.

It could also be that if her height is set shorter, the top showed "more".

It is a little ironic that once I put the top on LoveX (and managed to fix her protruding breasts and nips), it didn't seem like such a big deal.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I think - but am not sure - that Scylla's original picture with the top used a pose that made it seem more revealing.

It could also be that if her height is set shorter, the top showed "more".

It is a little ironic that once I put the top on LoveX (and managed to fix her protruding breasts and nips), it didn't seem like such a big deal.

This is the part of the shirt that I was talking about. The cut of the part circled in black was just badly done.  Looks like someone hacked at it without having a clue how to cut material.  Your pose doesn't show the butchery as much.

image.png.de00047268cb80cd79800d813b5a0cd0.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This is the part of the shirt that I was talking about. The cut of the part circled in black was just badly done.  Looks like someone hacked at it without having a clue how to cut material.  Your pose doesn't show the butchery as much.

image.png.de00047268cb80cd79800d813b5a0cd0.png

Agreed. Somehow to me, the "bad cut" gives an illusion (more on Scylla) that it's cut even lower, but in a way that we cannot fully see. (That's kind of what I meant, I guess). 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I did a little shopping for LoveX today.

Please excuse the poor lighting.

Almira Top 20231112_001_001.png

Went to 2 stores this weekend, where they had "updated to Lara X" stuff, but when getting the demo I noticed that they had gear for the Lara v5.3 body and not the Lara X. So, I'll wait till the new body drops to see if they will included demo's for this body.

• Like 3