How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

15 hours ago, Bagnu said:

I took this pic while Cat and I were getting ready to take our Christmas Picture. I have no idea why i look so stiff. like a robot. I might have turned off my AO. It looks to me like she has me under a spell of some sort. I thought it looked fun, so I posted it. i just darkened it a bit. 

Cat and me at tree.png

Well, I guess you could say she DOES have me under her spell. The standard lovespell every woman has. I haven't been able to break free, and I don't want try!!!

• Like 6

On 12/17/2022 at 2:49 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thanks Sandor.

Part of the point of the exhibit is that the most important message of Christmas -- the redemptive force of Love, represented by Christ's incarnation and eventual sacrifice -- is in the long term the only real hope for the world.

I'm not attacking Christmas: I'm endorsing what it means -- a message too often overlooked amongst the showers of tinsel and presents. "Courage, Love," posted above, is one of the images in the exhibit that tries to make that clear.

It is a great message. I'm glad you are surfacing/emphasizing that. 

I hope that viewers also grok that the message must be strongly internalized. The message only has power in the end when each and every one of us embrace and practice it. We must love each other. Care for each other. Respect each other. With everyone. With those who are not like us. 

I stand with you and your message Scylla.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Kristen Beornssen said:

Howdy!

Been away for a while but I'm back. I just gave my avie a full makeover after being away from SL for 3 years. My old look (the last pic) vs the new one (the first 2 pics). I wear an eye patch in RL so my avatar wears one too.

Kristen no eye patch 10_003.jpg

Kristen no eye patch 10_002.jpg

38167220_874915189371651_2707245395657883648_n.jpg

Welcome back!! Missed your butt!

Avi looks great!

• Like 3

Versions of this pic (nicer ones!) by others have already been posted on the Friendship thread, so I'm going to post this here.

For a third year in a row, we've taken this Christmas pic together, the (now) seven women who make up pretty much the most important community I have in SL. We've lived together for a while, we do collabs, we gossip and share tips on sales and clothing, and chatter at each other every day on Discord. These women are home for me.

@Eva Knoller, @Saskia Rieko, (me), @SukiWinters, @Laurel Aurelia , @BelindaN, and @TatianaNikolay

Girls-Christmas-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.7550b8a05a9321fa13151d595a5dc826.png

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1