How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Just a quick pic I took. It's raw. I don't have a beard now ( my SL wife made me shave it off ), and a new Serpent Cross tattoo I made. It was for Caitlin, but she thought I should wear one as well. Hers is on her back left shoulder though.

Sandor exhibit5_2911.png

• Like 16

11 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Just a quick pic I took. It's raw. I don't have a beard now ( my SL wife made me shave it off ), and a new Serpent Cross tattoo I made. It was for Caitlin, but she thought I should wear one as well. Hers is on her back left shoulder though.

Sandor exhibit5_2911.png

From this distance the snake looks like a question mark. Which might be appropriate... but leaves the intent ambiguous.

Nal-Aphrodisiac-BD_008_62efc3bfdf89b.png

This image is posted on Flickr & Slushe... the link is a Slushe link to see how it works. As far as I can tell Slushe does not do sizes-of-image as Flickr does, which is a bummer.

The quality of images on Slushe over all and in the Second Life category is pretty high for SL. At least of those I am seeing. Which pushes me to make better quality images. This is a BD posed image that I probably spent 15 or 20 minutes setting up using the BD POSER. I just couldn't get the over-the-shoulder look the way I wanted it. :( Did get close.

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

From this distance the snake looks like a question mark. Which might be appropriate... but leaves the intent ambiguous.

Nal-Aphrodisiac-BD_008_62efc3bfdf89b.png

This image is posted on Flickr & Slushe... the link is a Slushe link to see how it works. As far as I can tell Slushe does not do sizes-of-image as Flickr does, which is a bummer.

The quality of images on Slushe over all and in the Second Life category is pretty high for SL. At least of those I am seeing. Which pushes me to make better quality images. This is a BD posed image that I probably spent 15 or 20 minutes setting up using the BD POSER. I just couldn't get the over-the-shoulder look the way I wanted it. :( Did get close.

The tattoo is the serpent cross. A symbol of alchemy usually, and can be associated with the Occult as well. In this case the question mark IS appropriate. It is also about temptation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1