How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

For me am not posting any pics and please don’t message me I can live without your comments.

Im not going to get photoshop to me it’s a step beyond my opinion . Some people can’t afford it, I could I could I choose not to.

I would rather live with Flickr than the  things Orwar said. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 6

1 hour ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

For me am not posting any pics and please don’t message me I can live without your comments.

Im not going to get photoshop to me it’s a step beyond my opinion . Some people can’t afford it, I could I could I choose not to.

I have no idea what you're referencing here Laika, but I think I speak for nearly everyone here when I say you do NOT need Photoshop -- or GIMP, or Lightroom, or whatever -- to post here.

You certainly do not: your pictures are always very accomplished, nicely composed and lit, and beautiful.

It would be an awful shame if you stopped posting here, for whatever reason. Don't.

ETA: It's not at all clear what you are upset about here, or even whether you are angry at Orwar or not.

I do want to point out to everyone else that Orwar doesn't seem to be around at the moment to clarify or, if necessary, defend himself, so it would be unfair to simply assume that he's at fault for something. It is, obviously, best if we not get personal here.

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 12

44 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

1. Photoshop (or any photo editing software) is absolutely not necessary.

2. The photos I've seen you post are absolutely phenomenal??? So it's EXTRA unnecessary.

3. Did they say something rude or nasty to you??? I'll kick their shins, tf. You should be able to feel comfortable posting your pictures if you want, just like everyone else, and it's not cool if someone has made you feel uncomfortable in doing so. 😡

• Like 6

Does anyone know what Orwar said? In any case it would be a shame if Laika stopped posting. She's a very talented artist. Accomplishing what she does without any post is extremely impressive in my opinion.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Does anyone know what Orwar said? In any case it would be a shame if Laika stopped posting. She's a very talented artist. Accomplishing what she does without any post is extremely impressive in my opinion.

It doesn't matter what he said -- that's between the two of them. And this is really not an appropriate place to hash it out.

None of us thinks you need to use Photoshop, and we all want Laika to stay. That's all we need to say.

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It doesn't matter what he said -- that's between the two of them. And this is really not an appropriate place to hash it out.

None of us thinks you need to use Photoshop, and we all want Laika to stay. That's all we need to say.

I simply thought Orwar had made a public post that I had missed regarding photoshop. I was curious to read what his perspective was on the subject. 

7 hours ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

Don’t worry about what people say or how many likes you get. This is not a competition and your photos are lovely.  I never use photoshop on mine.. well rarely… Omar can be an cocky girl sometimes lol

Edited by Tarina Sewell
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I couldn't decide on a new look for my mermaid (not a surprise, thanks to all of the wonderful holiday gifts), so instead of simply updating it, I went ahead and made two brand new ones. One more human-like and one a bit more alien (below).

Currently rocking this one. I'll post version 2 tomorrow.

711778750_BespokeMermaid-1024.thumb.png.62c08c7fb07d8506811eb25b9e8fd055.png

Indecision

• Like 30