How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On google, I saw a neko with lilac hair and I thought I want to try that on Seren so here it is; Seren with lilac hair and me thinks; she rocks the lilac hair! :) Big thanks to @Scylla Rhiadrafor making me feel good about my photo skills, as I admire your work and many countless others I could name too as you all inspire me! :)  

feeing lilac_001.png

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, MrsSeren said:

On google, I saw a neko with lilac hair and I thought I want to try that on Seren so here it is; Seren with lilac hair and me thinks; she rocks the lilac hair! :) Big thanks to @Scylla Rhiadrafor making me feel good about my photo skills, as I admire your work and many countless others I could name too as you all inspire me! :)  

feeing lilac_001.png

Gorgeous shot. You don't need me to reassure you, Seren. You're very very good! You need to see yourself as everyone else does, and you'd know it!

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Gorgeous shot. You don't need me to reassure you, Seren. You're very very good! You need to see yourself as everyone else does, and you'd know it!

It was nice to be reminded. :) 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, MrsSeren said:

It was nice to be reminded. :) 

I always enjoy your pictures.  Lately I've been a normal human (for RP purposes) but I've spent 75% of my SL going back about 14 years as a neko.  I always enjoy seeing another neko.  We used to be common in SL but we're becoming a rare breed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1