How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

30 minutes ago, MrsSeren said:

It was nice to be reminded. :) 

I always enjoy your pictures.  Lately I've been a normal human (for RP purposes) but I've spent 75% of my SL going back about 14 years as a neko.  I always enjoy seeing another neko.  We used to be common in SL but we're becoming a rare breed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Amanda Dallin said:

I always enjoy your pictures.  Lately I've been a normal human (for RP purposes) but I've spent 75% of my SL going back about 14 years as a neko.  I always enjoy seeing another neko.  We used to be common in SL but we're becoming a rare breed.

Thank you, my wife in SL is neko too and you made me smile to think you enjoy my humble pictures. So thank you again!! :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/23/2020 at 10:31 PM, BeautifulXu said:

can you please pose in the frilly britches?

On 8/25/2020 at 7:01 PM, BeautifulXu said:

good, but not as good as frilly britches, ha!

21 hours ago, BeautifulXu said:

are you wearing your frilly britches now?

2 hours ago, BeautifulXu said:

pit on your frilly britches!

Please just stop this.

For the love of god, STOP IT.

You're making me dislike a forum title that I've used and loved for years. If you can't bring yourself to STOP saying that then I swear I won't even open these image threads any more, let alone post in them. It takes a hell of a lot to piss me off this much - I'm one of the most patient people you'll ever know - but you're managing it

JUST STOP IT.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 9
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Please just stop this.

You're making me dislike a forum title that I've used and loved for years. If you can't bring yourself to STOP saying that then I swear I won't even open these image threads any more, let alone post in them. It takes a hell of a lot to piss me off this much - I'm one of the most patient people you'll ever know - but you're managing it

JUST STOP IT.

Take a deep breath...and ignore them!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

Please just stop this.

JUST STOP IT.

*passes Skell a good strong cuppa*

Easy man, just put that person on your ignore list.  It would be a crying shame and a great loss for the community to never see your lovely pictures again.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Please just stop this.

JUST STOP IT.

This seems like an extreme overreaction to be frank. Just put them on ignore and life goes on. 🙄

• Like 3

All you Maitreya Petite girls, This dress is now available at Violent Seduction, 400L for the fatpack, 50L for single colors. It includes a HUD to change the ribbon colors and also to make the skirt sheer.

snapshot

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 15

17 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Please just stop this.

JUST STOP IT.

It would be a shame to lose your posts and pictures due to a few rude people. You consistently put together one of the most unique avatar looks I have seen and I enjoy them all very much !

Don't go. Put them on ignore.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, colleen Criss said:

It would be a shame to lose your posts and pictures due to a few rude people. You consistently put together one of the most unique avatar looks I have seen and I enjoy them all very much !

I could be wrong but I think some of you are taking @Skell Daggerto seriously.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I could be wrong but I think some of you are taking @Skell Daggerto seriously.

After reading years of Skell's interactions with people, I am very certain that he is serious.  It would not be the first time that he started ignoring certain threads, or even took a break from the forums, because of extreme frustration with something.

• Like 2