How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

oh so its my fault great you all get on with it am so done

What about a compromise and making a thread that says for pictures only, no comments?  No one thinks you are being completely unreasonable but you can look at a lot of just photos on FLICKR too whereas on FLICKR you don't have to read the comments.  

10 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

i am disrupting the thread? really who made you the one one who says what is right? 

I thought it was a disruption because I had a reason: you could take it to personal IM rather than here.  It's better to talk in IM if you have an interpersonal dispute about something and it's actually the TOS.

Okay, now I'm done speaking.  Thanks for allowing me to have my 2 cents.  

Moving on to photos....

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Thanks 1

you know what , dont judge me on SL you know nothing about me at all.  You have no reason at all, never had any communication with you, I do take it personal you have your two cents too, have no problem with that, you just jumped in and had a go at me for no reason at all and Im done too.

16 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

i am disrupting the thread? really who made you the one one who says what is right? 

12 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

oh so its my fault great you all get on with it am so done

1 minute ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

you know what , dont judge me on SL you know nothing about me at all.  You have no reason at all, never had any communication with you, I do take it personal you have your two cents too, have no problem with that, you just jumped in and had a go at me for no reason at all and Im done too.

21 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

I'm not judging you.  I see you are frustrated.  The forum here doesn't have very many features but our interpersonal disputes are asked under TOS that we take it to IM.  I see now, going back further into this thread, there were others complaining.  Well, they could have taken it to IM also.  

I just wanted to say that FLICKR has many SL avatar art photos groups you can see tons and tons of SL avatar art photos with no comments.  Or, we all could decide to have a photo only/no comments avatar art photo thread here too.  

Here is the link for FLICKR (photos only):   It's a good one!

https://www.flickr.com/groups/secondlifeofficial/   

Click on the first photo in the FLICKR group and that gives you a screen to scroll through photos only.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 2

I think people should be able to voice a frustration without everyone else jumping in or on with their viewpoints.  Though, personally, I will be sad if Laika stops posting here - she always has such beautiful pictures. 

Anyway, here's me taking a break from walking around at SL17B - I found a nice courtyard with pretty artwork to gaze at while resting my feet. 

2145618116_20200620SL17BOneSimataTimeatAstonish_001cropped.thumb.jpg.294c6587aa313c98d8a2e816c0032d7e.jpg

• Like 28

17 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

@Moira Timmerman thank you voice of sanity in this mad world yes we should be able to voice our opinions without abuse. I was just saying what I know other people think. So ty. 

I'm sorry if it came off across abuse; it wasn't meant too.  I didn't know others were complaining.  Well, according to the TOS it wants us to talk about issues between ourselves.  

The forum doesn't not have a lot of features.  I'm sure many use the FLICKR groups to avoid the comments.  So, it's not only you who would like too (avoid comments).  Here, we'd have to make a compromise like having a photos only thread, no comments allowed.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Moira Timmerman said:

I think people should be able to voice a frustration without everyone else jumping in or on with their viewpoints.  Though, personally, I will be sad if Laika stops posting here - she always has such beautiful pictures. 

Anyway, here's me taking a break from walking around at SL17B - I found a nice courtyard with pretty artwork to gaze at while resting my feet. 

2145618116_20200620SL17BOneSimataTimeatAstonish_001cropped.thumb.jpg.294c6587aa313c98d8a2e816c0032d7e.jpg

I am sorry, Moira.

Your photos are great.

And people should be allowed to air their viewpoints.

Including BeautifulXu, who is really the person who has been jumped on in this thread rather unfairly.

Hence my reaction.

It truly looked like she was being bullied - and I cannot stand people bullying.  

Edited by Marigold Devin
mis-typed - because, you know, I'm not actually prefect!
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1