How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

a girl who doesn't even own a bed

Do you not own one,or do you not have any rezzed? I fall into the second category. Mostly because there  is  nothing I would do  in SL with a bed that I want to do in my SL home. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Do you not own one,or do you not have any rezzed? I fall into the second category. Mostly because there  is  nothing I would do  in SL with a bed that I want to do in my SL home. 

Oh, I don't own one at all. At least, not a mesh one: it's likely I have an ancient prim one buried somewhere deep in my inventory. I don't recall that I've ever even had a bedroom to put one in. (I've never had a kitchen or bathroom in SL either.)

Ironically, I now do want to set up a bedroom with a nice bed, for a photo I have in mind, and for which I originally bought this corset.

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Oh, I don't own one at all. At least, not a mesh one: it's likely I have an ancient prim one buried somewhere deep in my inventory. I don't recall that I've ever even had a bedroom to put one in. (I've never had a kitchen or bathroom in SL either.)

Ironically, I now do want to set up a bedroom with a nice bed, for a photo I have in mind, and for which I originally bought this corset.

If you join the group you can rez at Binemust,  they have some  nice bedrooms there. My picture looking through my legs at the mirror was taken in  one of them.

• Thanks 1

Black Dragon ...

So uh. This is a raw shot. I don't often upload raw shots, especially not on Flickr.. But... ... Black Dragon is magic. For reals. Ambient Occlusion scaling. o.O Also, yes, the dress texture is a bit bad - but I liked it too much to pass it over anyway. Besides, can you really blame a dress that has to fit its entire face inside a 1024 x 1024 square, and then be rendered in 4608 x 6144? Texturing dresses is iffy - I've tried it!

• Like 20

Today, Big Sis bought me a few more things, bless her! She doesn't really approve of my biker look, it's not her thing, but this jacket is awesome!!!!!

So: Biker Jacket from CL Blue with colour HUD.  Nerido fashion shorts, Boots from the Rock Star outfit from Bella Moda. Hair is Mina Sigrid.

This location is at Lutz, which Agent Smith has used before.....haha!

Even @Orwar might approve of this outfit!!  

SL31.png

SL33.png

SL34.png

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, EllieNewell said:

Even @Orwar might approve of this outfit!! 

Process starting up ... ... Analysing, please wait: extrapolating elements, found: Biker, Shorts, Leather Jacket, Motorbike, Female. Generating retort. Processing GIF and Meme availability. Double-checking the offens-o-meter and maturity rating. Sending.

image.png.7c8c81a5d9a1f2a208295baa338348c7.png

Approved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 4/14/2019 at 10:59 PM, Sagadin said:

Can you tell that I finally made it to Neo-Japan?

saga-1192.jpg

i normally don't post, but on this one, i simply had to. the head position, the background, the hat (love this hat lol), everything working together so perfectly. absolutely breathtaking !

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 4/13/2019 at 5:21 PM, chaosninja7 said:

Commissioned by Ruby Bee!

My avi, an Ichibi Kitsune!

Yuki Yume_ByRubyBee.png

wonderful picture. i wonder if this might be influenced by an Anime. my chidren have me hooked on one called Ge ge No Kitaro, and this makes me think of that Anime

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ShibariKate said:

i normally don't post, but on this one, i simply had to. the head position, the background, the hat (love this hat lol), everything working together so perfectly. absolutely breathtaking !

Thank you so much! Maybe it's because I wasn't really trying -- was hanging out at a friend's place, chatting and taking a few shots and everything just happened to fall into place! When I deliberately set things up and think to myself "I nailed" I am often disappointed when looking at the shots later.... :)

And the hat is attached to the hair -- Kimmi by Ayashi. I love it too!

Edited by Sagadin
  • Like 4