How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

13 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

Incredibly realistic shot! I had to do a double take.

Thank you so much :) I think it's the reflections on the eyes that really does it for me (they're by S0NG, out at the current Equal 10 event).

9 hours ago, Sagadin said:

Can you tell that I finally made it to Neo-Japan?

Neo-Japan has to be my favourite event of the year. Both of the ones I've visited thus far have been amazing, and it's so good to see more male content outside of the usual sweatpants/sweatshirts/sportswear offerings.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Neo-Japan has to be my favourite event of the year. Both of the ones I've visited thus far have been amazing, and it's so good to see more male content outside of the usual sweatpants/sweatshirts/sportswear offerings.

But, but... Eclipse? I mean, Hotdog, ContraptioN and CerberusXing all in one place! It's heaven! ... Or Hell? I'm not sure which. Haven't checked the new round yet - more excited about that than Game of Thrones even!

21 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Absolutely my LAST beach picture. For at least a week.

I did a beach picture once. Once.

... I've shot other people on beaches though. Actually I think I've shot both Neph and Orwar on a beach. I feel bad about exposing them to that much sunlight.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I did a beach picture once. Once.

... I've shot other people on beaches though. Actually I think I've shot both Neph and Orwar on a beach. I feel bad about exposing them to that much sunlight.

Well, ironically, in RL I don't much like sitting in direct sunlight on hot days either. When I go to the beach (which I don't do more than a few times a year anyway), I invariably seek out the nearest shade, or bring an umbrella to cower under. Mostly what I do at beaches is read anyway.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

Hotdog, Contraption, and Cerberus Xing are all at Neo-Japan, too. Just sayin' ;)

You do have a point. And unfortunately, this round of Eclipse was a little bit vacant. Not sure if CX will roll out something a little late or if I'll just have to wait for next round.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, ironically, in RL I don't much like sitting in direct sunlight on hot days either.

That  is  the beauty of SL, we can do all those  uncomfortable things in the comfort of AC

46891557364_6cd50c8094_k.jpg

• Like 15

My SL wedding was in the SL version of the Notre Dame Cathedral, Today's tragic news prompted me to  go back for a visit in my wedding dress, with a black  jacket because somehow all  white didn't  seems right.

46891900264_c729f9f326_k.jpg

Edited by Talligurl
spelling
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 8

1 minute ago, Talligurl said:

My SL wedding was in the SL version of the Notre Dame Cathedral, Today's tragic news prompted me to  go back for a visit in my wedding dress, with a black  jacket because somehow all  white didn't  seems right.

I was thinking about visiting this tonight.

I have literally been almost in tears for the last two hours.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2