How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

You must be a hoot at christenings and birthday parties!

Well, people who are close enough to invite me to the christening ceremony of their children tend to be aware of how I disapprove of dipping infants in fonts and proclaiming them part of their religious congregations before they're anywhere near any kind of age of consent. Were it just religious hocus pocus I probably wouldn't care too much, kids tend to be fairly waterproof after all - but since that's also the point at which a child is registered as a member of their sect, and will thenceforth be paying a sneaky church tax that doesn't really show up unless you can be bothered to read through your annual tax report when you start working, I may well chastise the parents for their folly (even for atheists and agnostics, it's regarded as a tradition that you just do, and not everyone is aware of the church meanwhile putting your kids down for a tithe).

I do approve of eating cake, though. In fact, I generally encourage it. Of course, I'll expect a proper cake - none of those dry, inferior chunks of stuff that people like to call cake. But then I have a baker's degree so I do set the bar quite high. Life is too short for disappointing cakes!

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, BelindaN said:

There's much more more to you than meets the eye Tati!!! haha!!  So when do you perfect a group pose for the next Angels shoot?????........ *me waiting* 9_9

I've had serious withdrawal symptoms, not being in world since last Friday, and after a long drive home today, and hours spent sorting stuff out and all the usual, I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle tomorrow, Sunday.............I just can't wait!!! :D

Lol oh lordy....We really would have to do pose balls for everyone, depending on how many show up.

• Like 3

So big sister B is back at work, and loving it. We've had a big shop, and she's finally got me a Genus head. 

Baby face for me since I'm the youngest sister. I copied this hairstyle from Ellie....Stealthic Paradox. 9_9

Still some work to do but I'm happy with this look so far!

Second pic is with my original Rezology Sylph hair...……  :)

SL09.png

SL09a.png

Edited by BelindaSalt
Added second image
  • Like 23

I'm just about to go get busy in RL, but managed to get to the beach and mess around with the light and reflections. These were the best two I could get in the time available...…….

And no guys hit on me while I was doing it, well one said 'pryvite', but that lost me...………….not the best opening line  word  ;)

SL25.png

SL26.png

• Like 21