How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

So today I started playing with the demo head I have had for a few weeks now, My partner's viewer doesn't work with bento, but he said he was good as long as I don't get a bento ass. I need to find a new skin now, at times I forget just how dark I am, till something like this reminds me. I want to keep that dark look. 

image.jpeg

Edited by Talligurl
Forgot the picture again
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

So today I started playing with the demo head I have had for a few weeks now, My partner's viewer doesn't work with bento, but he said he was good as long as I don't get a bento ass. I need to find a new skin now, at times I forget just how dark I am, till something like this reminds me. I want to keep that dark look. 

image.jpeg

Omg girl xD you have that dark look of a queen mmmm! I want the tannish look because I like being tan xD buy I have the moments where I want to be different and put on some pretty white skin

• Like 1

So today was a pretty frustrating day in SL, spent way more time than I had hoped to working on a new mesh head, I finally towards the end of my time on SL started moving in the right direction. Here I am taking a break from figuring the head out, outside a strip club.

image.jpeg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, bloodysapphire18 said:

I try to wear colorful clothes.. But would always end up changing back into black xD

3_046.jpg

This is so much how I looked most of the time before I got married, somehow after then i went to more whites and pinks and such.

I finally figured out the issues with my new mesh head, I had a tint on my maitreya body that was causing it to be darker then it should, problem is i had picked out the skin color with that issue, not the skin is lighter than i wanted, I need to replace some of my piercings as well with bento versions, so today i look pale and have no jewelry, not my regular look, but i need to save up some more money to fix it

6.7_001.jpg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I finally figured out the issues with my new mesh head, I had a tint on my maitreya body that was causing it to be darker then it should, problem is i had picked out the skin color with that issue, not the skin is lighter than i wanted, I need to replace some of my piercings as well with bento versions, so today i look pale and have no jewelry, not my regular look, but i need to save up some more money to fix it

If they're editable, you can still wear non-Bento piercings with a Bento head; they just won't move with any of the head's animations, that's all. So you can still look mostly like you until you can get some Bento piercings :) 

A challenge was (sort of) issued in the 'Just Ignore and Let It Die' thread today: make these fringed pants look good. I do love a challenge...

59384b7a9efda_LieDowninDarkness09(1000).thumb.jpg.b3e832a4c4d5532fa4a6f30be2a53bf6.jpg

• Like 13