How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I decided to upgrade to mesh. I took a break for a few years and came back recently to everything being mesh. I thought my avatar was great when I left but I found I was way behind on the times when I came back. I wasn't gonna go with a mesh had at first because I really liked my face from my last picture I posted but I tried on a mesh head and fell in love with the look so I broke down and got a basic mesh head along with a new body.

Snapshot25_001.png

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Sagadin said:

I love those shorts/tights! Where are they from if you don't mind me asking?

They're part of the Fitted Kemono Winter Outfit for the Starbright Fitted Torso. I'm using the {P❀C} Valentine's Day Theme Outfits HUD with them :)

31 minutes ago, ForrestChild said:

They're part of the Fitted Kemono Winter Outfit for the Starbright Fitted Torso. I'm using the {P❀C} Valentine's Day Theme Outfits HUD with them :)

Oh too bad, doesn't seem like they will fit my Slink body. Maybe in a third life ;) They do look super cute on you though!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I haven't logged in yet, but I'm probably looking something like this right now.

temp2.jpg.4e59f3e0c422cfe72a85c2974cabed9a.jpg

I wish I looked that good before I have my coffee

• Like 4

The top is half of a bikini/bra and panty set, still in demo mode here, (the demo sign is above my head) I might have to get the full version.

image.jpeg

Edited by Talligurl
Silly me forgot the picture
  • Like 6

On June 3, 2017 at 9:32 AM, MMB Jameson said:

I just moved to a new spot yesterday but that rental is at C & N Rentals, ETiKiT  (151, 27, 702)

The rental there was only $100 a week and you can choose different scenes for your skybox. I moved to another one where I get many more scenes to choose from for $250 a week. I get way too much enjoyment out of playing with the scenes in these rentals lol so I had to go with the one with more scenes when I found it. I rent from Baxton Estates now and my skybox has 150 different scenes.

Omg I need to rent somewhere to call home lol

• Like 1

I'm just trying out the carpet in my new place that I bought the other day.. Still have to decorate..

35061520866_ae70e645de_b.jpg

The heck?! Did Someone just pull up in the drive?

34291319853_29ed520ffc_b.jpg

Who the Heck is that? Kanye!? is that you messin round out there again?

Git for the last time!!

34970483221_2c0f904673_b.jpg

Have to go and see what he broke this time,he keeps forgetting Beyonce don't live here anymore.. He's already broke three screens on my Garage windows so far..

hehehehe

• Like 11

Working on yet another iteration of myself. Sometimes I feel bad for my partner, he never knows what I will look like day-to-day.

SignatureDom_001_edited.thumb.png.d686675ee310a52339556d4fabe80f51.png

• Signature Giani body, Catwa Daniel head
  • AvGlam skin and eyes
  • Cerberus Crossing Lance piercing
  • Cerberus Crossing Arm wraps
  • Gabriel cross lip peircing (gatcha rare)
  • Tabou chest bandages
  • Blankline ripped jeans
  • Monster Antero hair
  • Aii bento neko ears
  • Swallow Rox human ears
Edited by Callum Meriman
wow, my spelling is bad.
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

Working on yet another iteration of myself. Sometimes I feel bad for my partner, he never knows what I will look like day-to-day.

I do the same thing to Rhonda. She's learned to tell my mood from what I'm wearing.

• Like 3