Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

57 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Do you wanna?

Your opinion of me may change but ...
http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/327/85/252954/3828.html

I'm a much nicer person, now.

meh... that´s not nice, no, but ...well what can I say... I think stuff like that ever so often, some parts of it might have happened to be said by me...

PLUS!!!! I don´t even want to try to start to think of what efftards they must be to get you to write it so they prolly deserved it...  I mean... we can talk inworld about some things I didn´t say to 2 of my classmates in my jobtraining cos I´d be kicked out for it and my future is a bit more important to me than their stupid faces... so I´m not shocked at all - still love yer sillyarse to bits :P 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Catrie said:

We just need to keep it alive that long. lol

The original version started in April 2008 and went until the forums changed software in Feb 2010:
http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/327/85/252954/1.html

Then the next iteration started up, though it looks like it took roughly a year to do so (though there may be an a version between the two).  That thread is here:
https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/32554-just-ignore-and-let-this-one-die/

Then the forum software changed again and we ended up with this version of the thread.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

He was nice enough asked where I was from and then asked my age, became quiet when I said I was in my 40s =~.^=

Are you`? Hm... so? TBH with you I wasn´t quite sure if 30s or 40s but then what´s the difference anyways ^^  Ah well at least he was nice :)

4 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

It's hard to ignore RL sometimes.  Hopefully what ever it is will lighten up for you. 

Pfff dunno... today I feel like everybody´s a bit irritated and crabby, so yeah ... tomorrow´s Friday, the weekend will be better ...what was that about Party tomorrow night? I read something about a party...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

I need you guys to come up with a title for me

Priestess of Science

Matriarch of the Blissful Threads

Curator of Chaos

The Brunette Beauty

Cardinal Adorableness

The girl the ESRB warned you about.

NSFW

Void where prohibited

Mayhem Incorporated

Miss Congeni-*****ing-ality

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Priestess of Science

Matriarch of the Blissful Threads

Curator of Chaos

The Brunette Beauty

Cardinal Adorableness

The girl the ESRB warned you about.

NSFW

Void where prohibited

Mayhem Incorporated

Miss Congeni-*****ing-ality

I like Curator of Chaos

Cardinal Adorableness is awesome, too

and who´s the ESRB?

I love Mayhem Incorporated...

hmmm tough choice xD

Also I need ideas on what to wear today... hmmm lets see what the inventory has to offer and what about gifts in my groups ^^