Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

18 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

*lifts her skirt and shows the thread............................................................................................her ankles*

(gasp)

*gasp*  

Your wanton display of flesh will inflame the senses of decent men everywhere, you trollop!!!  :

:P

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

According to Mayo Clinic, "Up to 400 milligrams (mg) of caffeine a day appears to be safe for most healthy adults. That's roughly the amount of caffeine in four cups of brewed coffee "

I drink:

DWC.JPG.40218325d407eeeeb0825e61272268ca.JPG

and I just made my 4th cup of the day ...

Do I have a problem?

nope.  but daaaammn.... I might need to get some of this.    I went through 2 cups of chocolaty, sugary bean water and a Mt Dew and still feeling sleepy. :P  

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I've considered picking up some of the Death Wish coffee specifically for Monday mornings.

It is really good coffee, too.  Not just absurd caffeine levels.  Heavy and bold with a bittersweet aftertaste.  Slightly acidic from the nature of coffee beans rather than the burnt bean taste of what most well known brands have.  Water + ash + heat = carbolic acid.  This is not desirable (to me) but seems to be what coffee chains rely on tho hide inconsistencies in flavor. 

/sales pitch

Sorry.  I'm kind of a coffee snob; it's my drug of choice ...

• Like 2

For you shoe folks - saw this on Facebook:

Sexy FREE Heels from Chic & Shoes!
Never look a gift horse in the mouth! Come get your New Free pair of Joy Heels @ Chic & Shoes! 40 color change HUD in Slink & Maitreya. Just click vendors to get. New Group GIfts on back wall! Enjoy!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondl…/Atlantis%20City%202/…/22

image.thumb.png.46676703687595490d9136f80262920e.png

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Have you ever noticed it's the little things that have the biggest impact?

IMG_0548.JPG.58a2e82618c75d1c37b9f38fa3a49842.JPG

A sandwich bag from 6 years ago or more.   Clover packed my lunch almost every day back then.  This time she left me a note once.

I have kept this and just found it while cleaning out my office.

Didn’t know you two were RL, awesome!

51 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Have you ever noticed it's the little things that have the biggest impact?

IMG_0548.JPG.58a2e82618c75d1c37b9f38fa3a49842.JPG

A sandwich bag from 6 years ago or more.   Clover packed my lunch almost every day back then.  This time she left me a note once.

I have kept this and just found it while cleaning out my office.

I miss those days. As crazy as they were, those days were less complicated then the ones now.

I still have a sticky note from around the same time that Rhonda left on my monitor. It may even have been in response to the Ziploc note.

OMG Akasha's right we are adorable. Quick let's go steal some candy from a baby!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

So, I totally just found a submission I made on a Harry Potter fansite, back in 2004.  To become a member of said fansite, I had to answer 2 questions, seriously, including quotes, etc to back my opinion up.  I'm totally blaming lack of sleep for reminding me of this site and making me go look for that submission.  In my defense,  I did write it in 2004, so I didn't have all the facts. :P   I totes made member!!  lol  

• Like 1