Maureen Boccaccio

Just Ignore and let this one die

13 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Been at work for almost 3 hours and haven't done anything cause the boss is off today!

I was just thinking something similar, though I've been "working" for 4 hours.  I'm having difficulty making myself do the things I'm supposed to be doing, but my reason is that I'm working from home today and just not really in the mood.

• Like 3

If I worked from home,  I'd definitely become a hermit. :P  As it is,  work is about the only reason I leave home.  I'd rather be a hermit and play dress up in SL all day.   Okay,  who wants to give me the winning lottery numbers?  lol

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Snickers Snook said:

Looks like it's missing the bottom half.

I'm actually thinking the bodysuit would look cute with the right skirt. 

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Snickers Snook said:

OK, just to keep the weirdness rolling, here's my latest avatar project. I'm calling it Pink Yakuza Girl.

That is cute, not weird.  I'm not a pink kind of gal, but that is still super cute.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

A better picture of those super duper high platforms that I almost fell off of.  Never wore anything that high before.

5a879ae91e81c_GiuliaDesign-LandyLace-upSandals.thumb.jpg.f17801d0d77055eed3737c3be26a6d96.jpg

Wait—there are shoes in this picture? Somehow I missed them altogether!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

*yawns*  Good morning, everyone.   Getting ready for yet another day at the call center.  Oh, if only I could drink alcohol at work.  Would make it sooooo much more fun... for me.  lol 

• Like 2

On 2/16/2018 at 10:14 PM, Snickers Snook said:

OK, just to keep the weirdness rolling, here's my latest avatar project. I'm calling it Pink Yakuza Girl. 

Clipboard-1.png

We chatted inworld and you looked marvelous! :)

• Like 3

While out dancing with Clover last night, I read a few profiles of the people around me.  One lady had a line in an otherwise inviting profile that said "please, no selfish a-holes."  So I, being the weirdo that I am,  sent her a not-so-cheap dress as a gift from MP with an added note saying "How about generous a-holes?"

Funny, right?

Turns out she already had that dress! 

/facepalm
/laugh

Well she got the joke but it was shot by throwing away a thousand lindens :(
Ah, well.  It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Anyway ...
Wednesday, eh?

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

While out dancing with Clover last night, I read a few profiles of the people around me.  One lady had a line in an otherwise inviting profile that said "please, no selfish a-holes."  So I, being the weirdo that I am,  sent her a not-so-cheap dress as a gift from MP with an added note saying "How about generous a-holes?"

Funny, right?

Turns out she already had that dress! 

/facepalm
/laugh

Well she got the joke but it was shot by throwing away a thousand lindens :(
Ah, well.  It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Anyway ...
Wednesday, eh?

I’m surprised she did not take offense at the gift of a dress, which someone sensitive could interpret as, “Oh honey, you obviously have no money or taste in clothes so HERE!”

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I’m surprised she did not take offense at the gift of a dress, which someone sensitive could interpret as, “Oh honey, you obviously have no money or taste in clothes so HERE!”

nahhhwell ok I guess she didn´t know Rhonda...but...she does those things xD  out of the blue...just because she can... she´s a sweetheartish and generous ahole for sure ;)  (but then I don´t know her ahole side, I just know her fun side^°^)

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

nahhhwell ok I guess she didn´t know Rhonda...but...she does those things xD  out of the blue...just because she can... she´s a sweetheartish and generous ahole for sure ;)  (but then I don´t know her ahole side, I just know her fun side^°^)

:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1