Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

I love William Gibson. An SL friend and I were both fans; we would make outfits to match his characters, mostly but not all from the Pattern Recognition trilogy. I did the easy stuff like Cayce Pollard but she could do anybody; she was much more skilled than I in appearance and fashion. We called ourselves "The Gibson Girls" ;-).

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Office services has started putting plug in scents in the hallways which is kind of nice.  However the breezeway between my building and the main building has a scent that smells like hot coco.  Every time I go to or come back from a meeting I start craving chocolate.

That is interesting!  Any particular reason behind that?   Out in my area, it seems like many places are going to "fragrance free areas".    

• Like 2

I should know better than to try to send a gift in a full sim I have to cam to from another sim. Not only did it just purchase the item for me but all the camming caused texture thrashing in Windows. =x.x= Oh well Rhonda has too many black leather jackets as it is =~.^=

Edited by Clover Jinx
  • Sad 3

Hey there, Cartelians - the Forum Cartel is hosting this weekend's Sunday Breakfast Club,  8 - 11 am SLT at the Forum Cartel Hangout.  I do believe that GoSpeed Racer will be DJing at the gathering.

Come have some donuts!  And...bacon!

OK, we'll have some nice fruit there, too.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allana/217/34/27

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

Hey there, Cartelians - the Forum Cartel is hosting this weekend's Sunday Breakfast Club,  8 - 11 am SLT at the Forum Cartel Hangout.  I do believe that GoSpeed Racer will be DJing at the gathering.

Come have some donuts!  And...bacon!

OK, we'll have some nice fruit there, too.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allana/217/34/27

I hope to come one day!

• Like 2

Cross-posting from one of our Look At Me threads:

No pic, just a headsup to anyone who has alts they want to kit out with new skins (or to those that have recently bought a mesh head and/or body) that 7 Deadly Skins have reduced their group join fee to just L$50 for the next YEAR, and for the next five months they will have a new group gift (one each for men and women) every single week. The gifts are going to be a mixture of new and old stuff, so expect some system skins and shapes in among the mesh appliers. Ideal for alts that you don't want to chuck too much money at ;)

• Like 2