Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

11 hours ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

I just checked my notes - I'll be having a 10th rezday of my first Avatar (RIP) in September this year as well.   I dunno whether to be happy, smug, or melancholy. 

I'm happugancholy. 

Sounds like a mixed breed dog.   Has long beautiful fur and pushed-in short little nose.  Comes and wheezes on you when Timmy falls in the well then holds a grudge if you don't understand right away. 

... in Maine. 

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 5

Today is Skell's 10th rezday, so here's a little retrospective. While his looks changed wildly throughout each year, I tried to pick something that he tended to wear (or look like) more often than not during that specific year.

(And yes, by god was 2007 a cruel year to be a noob...)

Only one thing has been a constant in all of that time: my beloved Daros <3

594e5e433d4b4_Ten(1000).jpg.dcd6905f984dc2299be899e64c631863.jpg

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Eeewww - if I did that, I'd likely just dump it.

I wish I was that smart. I'd try not to waste it, add oatmeal, then getting it too thick, adding water again ... etc. I'd eventually have perfect oatmeal! - a quart of it.  In the end I 'd have wasted more than you did by throwing it away. 

Last time I made dip for nachos I wound up with so much I hadda make a trip to Costco(!)  for more chips. 

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Today is Skell's 10th rezday, so here's a little retrospective. While his looks changed wildly throughout each year, I tried to pick something that he tended to wear (or look like) more often than not during that specific year.

(And yes, by god was 2007 a cruel year to be a noob...)

Only one thing has been a constant in all of that time: my beloved Daros <3

594e5e433d4b4_Ten(1000).jpg.dcd6905f984dc2299be899e64c631863.jpg

Happy 10th Skell :) And while 2007 was a cruel year to be a noob....2004, 2005, and 2006 weren't any great shakes either, I'm sure ;)

• Like 4

Sorry about my cookie bender yesterday..:$

Sooo I just spent the last ten hours with no power. Not sure what happened but my whole neighborhood was out. It was rough.I swear though every single time I lose power for a few hours I think of that one year when Elora and Ghosty lost power for two weeks(maybe more,slightly less?) and I think to myself it could be worse. So thanks guys..:p

It's tough work and quite boring being a caveman! I did manage to read a book though I kept putting off starting. due to being too busy That was nice.:) Good to be back though,would not recommend. 

Edited by Rioko Bamaisin
Because I don't know how to spell.
  • Like 5