Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

16 minutes ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

Speaking of rez days, and such....the 10th anniversary of the Forum Cartel is upon us!  Anyone up for a party this weekend?  Friday evening?  Saturday?  Sunday?  All weekend? :D

G and I are already celebrating. 

But alone :x

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

Speaking of rez days, and such....the 10th anniversary of the Forum Cartel is upon us!  Anyone up for a party this weekend?  Friday evening?  Saturday?  Sunday?  All weekend? :D

I thought that would be coming up soon since I'm a few months past my 10 yr rez day on my original account and just shy of it on this accout.  It was my original account that was there for the first inworld meeting after the land was bought.

I'm not sure of my weekend schedule yet, but I should be able to get there for a bit at least one of those evenings / days.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Barring storms and power outages and doctor bills and bedbugs and failing brakes and if i can claw my way out of this depression I might make a party sometime this weekend.

...hands you a spare set of claws. (And I promise the failing brakes were not my doing.)

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Not going to happen.  Ever.  Not even in pretend.

Hmmmmnnn everyone has her price, I just need to figure out what it is, and raise the money.

• Like 3