Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

2 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

...invites you over to her house.

image.png.7e056b98b9c63a5978571ee07f424703.png

Happy Thursday!  Summer solstice day at 6:07 am CST this morning yay:D

I thought Maddy's house was the Rubik's Cube tribute home where you shift parts of the upper floors to match colors.

image.png.f45100b9588354655f60397963f5c160.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Jameson2001 said:

image.png.7e056b98b9c63a5978571ee07f424703.png

Happy Thursday!  Summer solstice day at 6:07 am CST this morning yay:D

I thought Maddy's house was the Rubik's Cube tribute home where you shift parts of the upper floors to match colors.

image.png.f45100b9588354655f60397963f5c160.png

I toured one of those cube houses on Overblaak Street when I visited Rotterdam many years ago. As I recall, there's a locomotive half buried in the ground nearby, at the same 45° angle as the houses.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Hippie Bowman said:

I pile up a huge stack of wood and set out a can of kerosene next to it. I  put some cold root beer on the tarmac in strategic locations  leading to the huge pile of  stored up potential energy. I then  retreat to the opps building and waits.

Peace!.

Nice going, Hippie! It worked like a charm. Four posts already in this section alone.

• Like 2

On 6/20/2018 at 5:28 PM, Hippie Bowman said:

I pile up a huge stack of wood and set out a can of kerosene next to it. I  put some cold root beer on the tarmac in strategic locations  leading to the huge pile of  stored up potential energy. I then  retreat to the opps building and waits.

Peace!.

You sure know how to win a girl's heart, Hippie.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I'm on a diet where I drink coffee instead of biting people.

Top-30-funny-coffee-memes-1.jpg

Way back when I worked in an actual office/lab, I kept a gallon of blue-green liquid on a shelf, labeled "Engineering Solution". I'd water my plants with it, leading people to think it was Miracle-Gro. Now and then I'd pour some into a glass and drink it, leading people to think I was crazy (or at least cementing the idea). It was nothing more than tap water I'd carefully tinted with food coloring to match the color of Miracle-Gro.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Way back when I worked in an actual office/lab, I kept a gallon of blue-green liquid on a shelf, labeled "Engineering Solution". I'd water my plants with it, leading people to think it was Miracle-Gro. Now and then I'd pour some into a glass and drink it, leading people to think I was crazy (or at least cementing the idea). It was nothing more than tap water I'd carefully tinted with food coloring to match the color of Miracle-Gro.

It's also a subtle way to remind yourself not to stick your tongue out.  :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Coffee is patient, coffee is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 
Coffee does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Coffee does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  Coffee always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Coffee  never fails.

Where there are yawns, they will cease; where there are anxieties , they will be stilled; where there is befuddlement, it will pass away.  For we know in part and we understand in part, but when coffee comes, what is in part disappears.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Coffee is patient, coffee is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 
Coffee does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Coffee does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  Coffee always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Coffee  never fails.

Where there are yawns, they will cease; where there are anxieties , they will be stilled; where there is befuddlement, it will pass away.  For we know in part and we understand in part, but when coffee comes, what is in part disappears.

love that poem! drinking third cup of coffee right now

Edited by yuzhno
  • Like 3