thank god all landowners arnt morons

jeeps

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

yet another ban from a sim ,the moron accused me of hunting before engaging brain so told him to shuv his pirate ship were the sun dont shine.why does sl let theses idiots own land .nothing but pomus priks.

jeeps wrote:

yet another ban from a sim ,the moron accused me of hunting before engaging brain so told him to shuv his pirate ship were the sun dont shine.why does sl let theses idiots own land .nothing but pomus priks.

earlier posts:

wat friggin idiot decided to put chat and im window on same space ,and while im at it why cant yoiu put a server for the games we play in other countries like other game companies because it is so one sided its not worth playing with the ping we have.

wanted to go diving put my swim shorts on and was told i wasnt wearing suitable dress,kus i upset her by telling her wat i thought i got banned realy suprises me how stuk up some land owners realy are .

i'm more wondered you still have access to other places, your friendly attitude and respect for other peoples sims is amazing.

SID Riler wrote:

theres always someone doing nothing and getting ban!

well as previously said, a sim owner can do whatever they want with their sim, if they dont want you there, well I m sure they have a reason, even if you were doing nothing!

My ban was for running over 1000 scripts, and I know how many scripts I was running, 27. Checked it a number of ways to confirm. So yes, doing nothing and got banned.

It's true, not all landowners are morons.

Unfortunately, many of those who aren't still have to deal with people who aren't themselves exactly a paragon of diplomacy, respect, good manners...

As SID already explained....A sim owner is Lord and Master (or Mistress, if you prefer) over their land. They can ban you for having the wrong color hair if they want to and there really isn't anything you can do about it.

IMO you have three courses of action:

1. Send a respectful IM or notecard to the sim owner explaining your situation and ask if they will allow you on their land again. If they decide not to allow you, you can continue to plead your case, but it may not do much good.

2. Find somewhere else to go. I'm under the opinion that if they don't want me there, I have no reason to go back.

3. Continue to **bleep** and complain on the forums until you're blue in the face...then choose suggestion 1 or 2.

Good luck.

EDITED: that was odd...the phrase I wrote out was b**ch and complain and it automatically got changed when I posted. Wow..that's interesting

Landowners pay through the nose for land in SL, they have purchased the right to do whatever they want within the bounds of the TOS and that includes banning whoever they want. Don't like it then just get your own land and never leave.

This thread is a non issue.

Fabiano Dover wrote:

jeeps wrote:

earlier posts:

wat friggin idiot decided to put chat and im window on same space ,and while im at it why cant yoiu put a server for the games we play in other countries like other game companies because it is so one sided its not worth playing with the ping we have.

wanted to go diving put my swim shorts on and was told i wasnt wearing suitable dress,kus i upset her by telling her wat i thought i got banned realy suprises me how stuk up some land owners realy are .

i'm more wondered you still have access to other places, your friendly attitude and respect for other peoples sims is amazing.

This! ^^  I'd personally ban you for your poor grasp of spelling and punctuation. :matte-motes-wink:

Teagan Tobias wrote:

SID Riler wrote:

theres always someone doing nothing and getting ban!

well as previously said, a sim owner can do whatever they want with their sim, if they dont want you there, well I m sure they have a reason, even if you were doing nothing!

My ban was for running over 1000 scripts, and I know how many scripts I was running, 27. Checked it a number of ways to confirm. So yes, doing nothing and got banned.

Maybe you were sitting in the wrong chair.  :smileyvery-happy:

Abigail Merlin wrote:

maybe I should ban the OP as a precaution seeing the record of disrespectfullness, safes the trouble of having to deal with it in the first place.

If I had public land I would definitly ban him right now.

You seem to get banned alot. Yes there are idiots that run alot of the sims. Personaly I would stick to those sims that like you and ivce versa. If you go to a sim where you are unsure of the rules, ask before doing anything. There are sim owners where that wouldn't mater. Alot of sims have rediculous rules and don't care what their users think. Thats not a very good attitude to have. It loses visiters fast. Perhaps all these bans are telling you try opeing your own.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Vania Chaplin wrote:

This kind of topic ever amazes me and make me think what I am doing wrong.

In sl since january 2007, and inworld almost every day, and was never banned from a single parcel.

seconded

Thirded!  But in my short few months in InWorldz I was banned from an estate to which I'd never been.  It was owned by some dude with whom I had words on their forum.  I didn't realize I was banned until I attempted to go buy a skin that I didn't realize (until I couldn't get there) was leasing land on his estate.  No biggie...I still prefer SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.