The First Linden Homes Poll

Patch Linden

1 hour ago, Persephone Emerald said:

It was hard to pick just 3 themes. For my 2nd & 3rd choices, I went with what I thought would be most appreciated by other residents.

Actually, I think the poll is more valid if every typist votes (ONCE!  VOTES ONCE!) for what they themselves want.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, UnaLunaqat Kealoha said:

Are these choices for premium, premium plus, or plans for both? Great choices.   I hope these can be for both.

I think it will depend on the home type whether they'll be a mix of 1024 m & 512 m or 2048 m parcels.  Mansions would have to be on 2048 m parcels.

• Like 1

@Patch Linden

Why include a Norwegian theme in the poll when there is already a continent-sized residential development called Second Norway located east of the Blake Sea?

SecondNorway.thumb.png.a5e25ecc0ff3d206a9775bd6da67aa13.png

I doubt the owners of Second Norway would be thrilled or excited to realise that another version of their theme could be duplicated and potentially putting them out of business...

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen

9 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

You don't need to enter an email address to complete the poll.

Than it will be a real Second Life event:  Game the system till it goes no more. :D
That's why we can't have nice things.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

@Patch Linden

Why include a Norwegian theme in the poll when there is already a continent-sized development called Second Norway located east of the Blake Sea?

SecondNorway.thumb.png.a5e25ecc0ff3d206a9775bd6da67aa13.png

I doubt the owners of Second Norway would be thrilled or excited to realise that their theme could be duplicated and potentially putting them out of business...

Whatever the Lab does, there will always be people who are not thrilled with the new step.
- Land flippers were not happy with Bellisseria in general.
- House designers and builders will have noticed the arrival of Bellisseria in their virtual wallets too.
- Pure prim builders were not happy with sculpties and later mesh
- A lot of child avatars dislike the new TOS.
The list can be made endless

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 7

5 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

Whatever the Lab does, there will always be people who are not thrilled with the new step.

- A lot of child avatars dislike the new TOS.
The list can be made endless

We mostly don't care now to be honest. June 30th hit the other day. Did you see the forum blowing up? I didn't. 

I agree with your overall point though. LL will never be able to please everyone. They should just carry on progressing and improving things anyway. 

My own criteria for picking the Greek, Billionaire and Sci-fi styles was twofold. 

1) I personally like those styles. 

2) We don't currently have styles like them already. 

Is there any news on when LL are going to start developing the new theme? 

• Like 4

Alright first, this poll is a great idea! 

Secondly there are SO many great choices on there! Very difficult to narrow down to three! I hadn't heard of some of these beautiful designs, like Minang Kabau. 

Thirdly I have been on my perfect plot location since the day Premium Plus launched... Even with the desire to have double prims, I haven't moved. Not sure what I'd do if any of my faves actually got built...

Fourthly I will shamelessly promote voting for Outer Space SciFi Colony! 🙏

• Like 5