🎉 Exciting Announcement: Unveiling the Next Premium Plus Linden Homes Theme at Christmas Expo! 🎄

Patch Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Administrators

Howdy!

38c39c97358f230d38e8394babbccd2c.jpg

Get ready for a magical moment this holiday season as we unveil the theme for the next wave of Linden Homes at the Christmas Expo event! As with our last theme, Ranch, this theme will be available exclusively to Premium Plus users. 

Join us on December 7, 2023, at 7:00am SLT, for an exclusive sneak peek into the enchanting theme we've crafted just for you.

As we celebrate the spirit of giving, this special reveal is part of our commitment to supporting the American Cancer Society. Your presence and enthusiasm contribute to a cause close to our hearts, making this event not only about the joy of new beginnings but also about making a positive impact in the fight against cancer.

📍 Date: December 7, 2023
🕖 Time: 7:00 AM SLT
🌟 Location: Expo 1

Let's come together in the true spirit of the season, embracing community, generosity, and the joy of discovery. If you hadn’t already, plan to attend the 13th annual Christmas Expo, opening December 1 and running through December 10. There will be shopping events with exclusive sales, live music, the Lights of Hope decoration contest and plenty more special events! More information can be found at the Christmas Expo site.

We can't wait to share this exciting moment with you and spread warmth and cheer during this festive time.

See you there!

Warm regards,
Patch & The LDPW

• Like 25
  • Thanks 13

2 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

really? where do you see that?  oOo love Mediterranean...

image.png.985fc5f13a26adae3c48a219d08dca9b.png

And before anyone educates me on home styles of the Mediterranean, I'm specifically referring to what Americans refer to as Mediterranean.
https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=587017952&q=Mediterranean+home+style&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjX9L_y4O6CAxWtIUQIHdKoDasQ0pQJegQIChAB&biw=1920&bih=1065&dpr=1

Edited by Matthieu Quander
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

24 minutes ago, Matthieu Quander said:

This remark made me smile! I have found so many of these house reveals confusing because of american terminology using the same vocabulary words that I know to mean something else (although the non-american meaning of Mediterranean architecture would be a very wide brief!).

• Like 5

OMGOSH!  I think I did it!  I finally guessed a theme right! If it's not Mediterranean, it's close enough for me!

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/426577-ssp/page/318/#comment-2647024

And I love what I see so far 😍  Premium Plus, here I come!  

image.thumb.png.7e36efa9998f4324f4fa1ecf12387a5b.png

And, puzzle me this:  I've circled a blue chimney on the left.  BUT ... what I've circled on the right ... is that a turret?  A campanile?

Most of these look like 2-story, small palazzi - love that double-decker arched window in the middle of this pic.  But I hope there are also a couple smaller, one-story cottage-like styles of homes.  Gotta have room for my olive orchard!

No telltale landscaping has appeared yet at the Welcome Hub demo area ...

image.png.4759985b8162667e2905b5d298282fc5.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

image.thumb.png.7e36efa9998f4324f4fa1ecf12387a5b.png

And, puzzle me this:  I've circled a blue chimney on the left.  BUT ... what I've circled on the right ... is that a turret?  A campanile?

Looks like a classic square Tuscan-style tower with what's commonly referred to as a "lantern" on top.

Already a premium plus member so this will be interesting.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

This remark made me smile! I have found so many of these house reveals confusing because of american terminology using the same vocabulary words that I know to mean something else (although the non-american meaning of Mediterranean architecture would be a very wide brief!).

Like "Queen Anne"? That's always a confusing discussion to have in international company! But lively! :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Matthieu Quander said:

image.png.985fc5f13a26adae3c48a219d08dca9b.png

And before anyone educates me on home styles of the Mediterranean, I'm specifically referring to what Americans refer to as Mediterranean.
https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=587017952&q=Mediterranean+home+style&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjX9L_y4O6CAxWtIUQIHdKoDasQ0pQJegQIChAB&biw=1920&bih=1065&dpr=1

Looks more like old Scottsdale to me 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Patch Linden said:

Howdy!

38c39c97358f230d38e8394babbccd2c.jpg

Get ready for a magical moment this holiday season as we unveil the theme for the next wave of Linden Homes at the Christmas Expo event! As with our last theme, Ranch, this theme will be available exclusively to Premium Plus users. 

Join us on December 7, 2023, at 7:00am SLT, for an exclusive sneak peek into the enchanting theme we've crafted just for you.

As we celebrate the spirit of giving, this special reveal is part of our commitment to supporting the American Cancer Society. Your presence and enthusiasm contribute to a cause close to our hearts, making this event not only about the joy of new beginnings but also about making a positive impact in the fight against cancer.

📍 Date: December 7, 2023
🕖 Time: 7:00 AM SLT
🌟 Location: Expo 1

Let's come together in the true spirit of the season, embracing community, generosity, and the joy of discovery. If you hadn’t already, plan to attend the 13th annual Christmas Expo, opening December 1 and running through December 10. There will be shopping events with exclusive sales, live music, the Lights of Hope decoration contest and plenty more special events! More information can be found at the Christmas Expo site.

We can't wait to share this exciting moment with you and spread warmth and cheer during this festive time.

See you there!

Warm regards,
Patch & The LDPW

Yay can i get one by a lake lol linden water that is hihi  where do i send linden santa the letter to hold it  :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.